• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy in the front left row with the black beard and white hat looks familiar.. i swear i have seen him appear in past WWE events

Enfinit

Betting odds for tonight:

Natalya 5/6 vs. Brie Bella 5/6
Cody Rhodes 2/1 vs. Damien Sandow 1/3
Kane 14/1 vs. Bray Wyatt 1/100
Ziggler & Kaitlyn 4/11 vs. Big E & AJ 15/8
Dean Ambrose 2/9 vs. RVD 11/4
Alberto 1/14 vs. Christian 6/1
Punk 9/2 vs. Lesnar 1/8
John Cena 5/1 vs. Daniel Bryan 1/10

Via an unnamed British betting site. Bray's chances seem a litte odd and Cena... What can we really say at this point.

Although my boy Christian is leaving CHAMP!

Aiii

So not worth it
Don't go into August Wrasslin' guys, someone posted the betting odds unspoilered. I was able to quick away before I actually read anything.

Please guys, keep spoilers out of this thread.

Enfinit

Going to be glorious when Bryan taps out to a poorly applied submission.

Shut your fucking whore mouth.

I'd quit watching everything WWE related immediately. Cold turkey. Seriously. There's no way they'd fuck him like that.

...right?

Don't go into August Wrasslin' guys, someone posted the betting odds unspoilered. I was able to quick away before I actually read anything.

Please guys, keep spoilers out of this thread.
whoopies.

Betting odds for tonight:
Natalya 5/6 vs. Brie Bella 5/6
Cody Rhodes 2/1 vs. Damien Sandow 1/3
Kane 14/1 vs. Bray Wyatt 1/100
Ziggler & Kaitlyn 4/11 vs. Big E & AJ 15/8
Dean Ambrose 2/9 vs. RVD 11/4
Alberto 1/14 vs. Christian 6/1
Punk 9/2 vs. Lesnar 1/8
John Cena 5/1 vs. Daniel Bryan 1/10

Via an unnamed British betting site. Bray's chances seem a litte odd and Cena... What can we really say at this point.

Although my boy Christian is leaving CHAMP!

spoiler tag those

strobogo

Banned
I really think Booker should be back on commentary if he isn't going to be in any kind of GM role. I really, really want to hear his nonsense commentary driving JBL crazy every week, and then the two of them double teaming on Cole/Josh.

Shut your fucking whore mouth.

I'd quit watching everything WWE related immediately. Cold turkey. Seriously. There's no way they'd fuck him like that.

...right?

It is already done.

howitends68pqs.png

Considering the shield made a very slow entrance through the crowd RVD could totally have hit the frog splash and covered anyway, the sound of unexpected entrance music truly clouds a wrestlers judgement and logic.

Aiii

So not worth it
All these run-ins (walk-ins) getting entrance music LOL. Time for a commercial break!

What's even worse is that this is The Shield, who come in through the crowd as a surprise.

HOW DOES THE SOUND GUY KNOW? IS HE THE FOURTH SHIELD MEMBER? IS IT D'LO BROWN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom