• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WWE is showing a lot of faith in the American Dragon tonight having him in both the Best and the Beast match and against John Cena for the belt.

Batigol

Banned
First and foremost, I want to make it clear that this has been my only account, and my only user name that I have ever posted on. I am not on any social media. I don't post on any other forums, and I have never revealed myself to anyone. The rumors claiming that I have been caught by WWE are totally false. I have not contacted the WWE in any way and my identity is well protected.

From the information I have received, WWE Personnel will do anything to ensure I do not go undefeated again. It is my understanding that some of the matches on tonight's card have multiple scripts, including the MAIN EVENT, which to my knowledge, Vince changed on a whim TODAY. Therefore, it would be fruitless and deceiving to post all spoilers to an event where the outcomes have otherwise not yet been fully revealed.

I am still in communication with my source; and if I am able to receive credible information regarding match outcomes, I will post them on my newly created twitter account @dolphinsreddit as well as on this thread to anyone who is interested.

He returns.

Lordsofpain made up the results :lol

Ithil

iDAt7q1Z2axwh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom