• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
I really wish they didn't do the national anthem on the PPV itself. It's just a time waster. Do it before the show starts or don't do it at all.

Aiii

So not worth it
People popping for Bray Wyatt's entrance video is so weird given his gimmick, yet makes so much sense given how awesome his gimmick is.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I really wish they didn't do the national anthem on the PPV itself. It's just a time waster. Do it before the show starts or don't do it at all.

Didn't WWF used to do America the Beautiful because it was shorter and easier for the carny guests they got to sing?

somedevil

People popping for Bray Wyatt's entrance video is so weird given his gimmick, yet makes so much sense given how awesome his gimmick is.

Did you watch there last nxt episode? They got a massive send off like they were heroes.

edit: I see Sega is in such bad shape they got a fan to hold up a Sega sign.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
For a Bryan hater like myself, what the most schadenfreude-enal outcome? Bryan being champ for seconds or not being champ at all?

Losing to Cena clean and/or losing clean and having Orton cash in, which would take him out of contention for at least one PPV.

Aiii

So not worth it
This is still one of my favorite gimmick matches. Even if they can't do the set-the-dude-on-fire win stip anymore.

For a Bryan hater like myself, what the most schadenfreude-enal outcome? Bryan being champ for seconds or not being champ at all?

Cena "sells" the elbow injury the whole match, catches a pedigree from HHH, a RKO and a stunner from a random Austin run in... And still pins Bryan clean.

Why WWE? This is an Inferno match not a Ring of Fire match.

And why does Wyatt light the lamp, blow it out, and then come out with an LED lamp? So Dumb.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Been reading too many of Stro's WCW recaps as I keep thinking one of the fire fighters might be Kanyon, bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom