• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw64life

At least this match being on now beings the 9:00 hour will consist mostly of Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs. Langston & AJ and the Divas match and I can safely watching Breaking Bad without worrying about missing anything exciting.

I don't know why people didn't like that match. This is obviously a long term storyline. They're not going to have the huge blowout match right away. Bray looked weak, but that's fine. His character is as a master manipulator, not a dominant wrestler. It's a fresh take on things. The Wyatts want Kane to join them. So, Kane had to look very dominant. I mean, why would they want a weak monster to join them?

For once, we're getting a long term storyline. Let it play out, folks.

There's nothing "fresh" about the the cowardly heel who can't fight his own battles. It's the same crap we see all the time, lame chickenshit heel #12345566688 for this company.

And I swear "let's play it out and see where it goes" is the WWE fan mantra for years, it's basically step one to kill any negative talk around an angle that's going or gone poorly. How many times do they have to screw up angles/characters before that saying becomes meaningless?

Aiii

So not worth it
Uh, I'm saying he can still go and hang with younger guys, so it is weird to play up that he might die at any minute or something.

Guy is turning 40 in November, I'm thinking he gets the title and retires by losing the title in a career match at Survivor Series.

Striker

Matt Striker, when Christian returned to WWECW (after being in TNA).
p1rV2wM.jpg

Snaku

Banned
Can we give Ziggler permanent Mr. Money in the Bank status, so he can always cash-in whenever the hell he pleases, and make these shit WHC matches interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom