• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

rmtfe0I.jpg

I don't know why people didn't like that match. This is obviously a long term storyline. They're not going to have the huge blowout match right away. Bray looked weak, but that's fine. His character is as a master manipulator, not a dominant wrestler. It's a fresh take on things. The Wyatts want Kane to join them. So, Kane had to look very dominant. I mean, why would they want a weak monster to join them?

For once, we're getting a long term storyline. Let it play out, folks.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one Soul - the match was a bit lacklustre, but it comes with the stipulation. I guess they're going to bring Kane back as the Wyatt's brainwashed monster heel, only for him to eventually break free and take his revenge. Perhaps they could do brainwashed Kane vs Undertaker at Mania.

styl3s

Glad he shaved that pedo-stache.

Pretty damn good match, although it was a tad short. Still, better than that atrocious kane/wyatt and ambrose/rvd match.

Quick but good match. I'm guessing Cody winning the match may extend the fight and increase the odds...like putting the MITB briefcase up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom