• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

nappy

Neo Member
They are not even trying to make Bellas look alike anymore. Well, makes sense with THAT kind of difference, lol.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As much shit as I give the Bellas I gotta admit, they're not terrible at getting heel heat.

Mengetsu

JBL!!!!!
KuGsj.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
You know what's weird? Nikki had this whole thing on ep 1 of Total Divas that Eve Marie looked too much like her.

But now she colors her hair red like Eva Marie.

zychi

Banned
Dbrine is winning, but not winning the belt. Which will continue a feud for a few ppvs between orton,bryan and maybe cena(i think cena takes a quick break to heal that elbow a bit more, but he still comes on tv) which leads to orton v bryan and hhh v vince. Im guessing orton goes with vince because dbrine as a heel would be dumb at this point.

Snaku

Banned
I liked these affairs more 15 years ago, when it was mostly an excuse to show some topless chicks. If these women had any talent I'd give these matches the time of day, but they are just awful.

Dbrine is winning, but not winning the belt. Which will continue a feud for a few ppvs between orton,bryan and maybe cena(i think cena takes a quick break to heal that elbow a bit more, but he still comes on tv) which leads to orton v bryan and hhh v vince. Im guessing orton goes with vince because dbrine as a heel would be dumb at this point.

Waste of a major PPV in my opinion then.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
There's nothing "fresh" about the the cowardly heel who can't fight his own battles. It's the same crap we see all the time, lame chickenshit heel #12345566688 for this company.

And I swear "let's play it out and see where it goes" is the WWE fan mantra for years, it's basically step one to kill any negative talk around an angle that's going or gone poorly. How many times do they have to screw up angles/characters before that saying becomes meaningless?
How did they screw up the angle? How did they screw up the character of Bray Wyatt? What happened? Kane is a dominant monster that the Wyatts want to join them. Why would Bray want some guy to join him that he can easily beat?

Now, the WWE likely will screw this up but that wasn't it. This angle is doing fantastic so far. I can't wait to see Wyatt Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom