• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I quite grasp Ryabck's current angle, after a floundering heel turn they're building him back up by bullying random dudes backstage? it's kind of funny but more for the wrong reasons.

RBH

This guy ain't no Goldberg!

ib2bblHW5P3PLd.gif

Ithil

I'm not sure I quite grasp Ryabck's current angle, after a floundering heel turn they're building him back up by bullying random dudes backstage? it's kind of funny but more for the wrong reasons.

His new gimmick is he's a petty bully. He's the villain of an 80s highschool movie.

Bullyback is clearly the best Ryback yet.

iboiMoPZs56pZM.gif

I am kinda sad they didn't go full on Ultimate Warrior with him when he first showed up and was saying crazy shit like "SHARK SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS!!"

His new gimmick is he's a petty bully. He's the villain of an 80s highschool movie.

So surely the moment he goes up against an actual face wrestler he's revealed for the chump that he actually is?
Yeah this kind of works considering his booking for the majority of this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom