• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

cLOUDo

I humbly disagree...

tumblr_o6c33kwyFC1uvyu9yo2_400.gif
tumblr_o6c33kwyFC1uvyu9yo1_400.gif

tumblr_o6c33kwyFC1uvyu9yo3_400.gif
tumblr_o6c33kwyFC1uvyu9yo4_400.gif

Jajjaja
This is great

Glad they're finally giving a non-WM ppv a unique set again. Wonder if that'll continue or if it's just for the big shows. Can't see every Raw and SD ppv getting its own set.

UberTag

Bubba heel turn on the way.
Does it count as a heel turn if the Dudleys were already heels and he's simply turning heel on his brother from another mother?

That's like saying the League of Nations turned heel when they booted Barrett into the land of the future endeavored.

Please tell me all of those subtitles are real. If they aren't real, just don't tell me so I can keep believing they are.

They're real

Also, it's missing Jericho's subsequent "VIVA LOS CANADA!" and both Owens and Jericho kicking a British taxi that was parked on the stage.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Seth will need to bring a bucket of soapy water and a sponge to the ring to defeat THE DEMON KING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom