• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEMON KING | DEMON KING | DEMON KING | DEMON KING | DEMON KING

Fox318

I don't think I've ever seen a Seth Rollins match. Is he any good, gaf?
Fantastic worker that is often held back by being booked as a heel.

He could fly around and have crazy offense but he holds back to still be a heel.

They wasted his face run because they had to protect their vest wearing fake tough guy.

Dthomp

BUT THE DEMON DOESN'T DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT.

Shit's annoying.

This is what annoys me. It's the same boring match every time out for him whether he is regular joe Balor or Demon King Lord Balor. Dark times are upon us if he wins tonight (and I expect him to)

Pikma

Banned
I've seen a few matches of his and enjoyed them well enough.
He's fine but people here really despise him because they think the push he gets is undeserved judging by his character/in ring performance, so in other words he fucking sucks!!!

Podge293

Wife did not make it past the pre show she's out cold on the sofa. She's not a fan.

Dunno why I'm even bothering. Back in work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. This'll be on till like 4:30am. The joys.

Wanna see what the new title looks like tho

Fitts

He's fine but people here really despise him because they think the push he gets is undeserved, so in other words he fucking sucks!!!

Lol I really like what I've seen of Cesaro. He has some good offense and a cool look.

Sheamus is super bland, though.

Tagyhag

Wife did not make it past the pre show she's out cold on the sofa. She's not a fan.

Dunno why I'm even bothering. Back in work tomorrow after 2 weeks off. This'll be on till like 4:30am. The joys.

Wanna see what the new title looks like tho

Can't blame her. This wasn't the worst of pre-shows but it's still a pre-show.

Podge293

the divas match were suspended or what?

Main card. Women's wrassling taking priority woooo.

Also it'd show favouritism if one of the women's matches was on the main card and the other the pre as they represent seperate brands. They can't give that illusion up straight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom