• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought she fucked up a hurricanrana?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I just don't understand how Cena winning does anything for Smackdown or WWE as a whole. In fact, if they wanted to make money, Cena puts over Styles, disappears for a bit. Styles wins the championship and they main event WM for the belt. A Styles win opens up a bunch of possibilities, Cena winning does nothing.

Syder

In keeping with tradition, it only makes sense for Cena to win and then disappear for a while.

That's the way WWE operates. Beat the guy that's going to be around every week.
Except when Cena lost to ADR last year. Didn't do him any good though. AJ losing tonight doesn't mean he can't go for the world title after this. He lost to Jericho at Mania and then chased Reigns.

Sanjuro

He may be old but he's still good to go and hasn't falter. Him getting beat by Cena especially after not scoring no high profile wins for the past few months, it's gonna be hard to milk that.

I don't know about that. The WWE isn't the best business to put stock in wins & losses.

That went out the window years ago.

I just don't understand how Cena winning does anything for Smackdown or WWE as a whole. In fact, if they wanted to make money, Cena puts over Styles, disappears for a bit. Styles wins the championship and they main event WM for the belt. A Styles win opens up a bunch of possibilities, Cena winning does nothing.
And he'll win anyway.

That's WWE man.

Toki767

Except when Cena lost to ADR last year. Didn't do him any good though. AJ losing tonight doesn't mean he can't go for the world title after this. He lost to Jericho at Mania and then chased Reigns.
If all you want from wrestling is entertaining matches, I guess it doesn't matter.

I like logic and natural progression in my wrestling.

Pizoxuat

I thought she fucked up a hurricanrana?

Nah, the hurricanrana spot went ok. Charlotte didn't have good control over her legs, so Sasha's head got close to the mat, but she got her arms under her and shifted her momentum to save the move. Scared the shit out of everyone after that first botch.

sora87

WrestlingINC.com ‏@WrestlingInc 4m4 minutes ago

Breaking News: Sasha Banks removed from listings for upcoming WWE live events

oh dear

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Only David Otunga could botch saying "John Say-na"

Last Tuesday at Smackdown a kid that was two rows in front of me kept saying "NEVER GIVE UP, JOHN CENA" every minute or so during his match with ADR.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sanjuro

Yeah, Lawler would be much better on this commentary team. Otunga and JBL are far more exposed with his play by play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom