• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

Roman knows nothing about how to theme his ring gear. Gold trim when he's not the champ, random red trim and now pale blue trim on SummerSlam. It should be yellow, Roman!

I have never disliked someone like I dislike balor. I just dont get the praise. Now I know how some of you anti-Bryan fans feel

Seriously you guys. He's shit on the mic. His gimmick is stupid. He's vanilla in the ring.

Sami Zayn is so much better than him AND HE WAS ON THE FREAKING PRE SHOW

If Sami was any good, he be on the main card. He's too injury prone to be anything more than midcard.

Tagyhag

I've lost all will to pay attention, it's just on mute on my second monitor now.

They are both garbage. Chickfila beats everybody. Unless you are just looking for fried chicken. If so all of them are disgusting imo.

You know, I've been disappointed with this PPV. Especially after that great Cena/AJ match.

But this post makes me feel even worse.

Now it makes sense why this is happening now. It really is a comedown segment. They aren't even doing the match. Which is why they did it on Monday and had Roman go over.

Skatterd

Wait, what? Fuck. I would've liked to be surprised by this if true. You coulda spoilered it for another 30 minutes. Geesh.

I mean, I'm just guessing. He was at the 2k event this weekend, in the 2k commercial aired earlier in the show, called out specifically as one of Brock's "victims" in the Heyman 2k commercial, all the 2k deal people always come back for a few appearances etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom