• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caderfix

Trying to put Roman over by making him destroy one of the crowds favorites and most legit wrestler in the roster.

Rusev is the complete package and deserves way better than that.

Ithil

"He didn't like how Rusev was gonna walk out of here under his own power, similar to how Reigns did the same at the Rumble".

Pretty good solid wrestling show. I think one thing we're going to look back on is how so few matches ended in dusty finishes and run-ins. I'm listening to the Attitude Era Podcast and also rewatching a lot of the 1990s / 2000s PPVs, and so many legitimate boil over matches ended in unsatisfying finishes.

Tonight we've had 7 or 8 matches and as far as I can tell, none of them have ended in dusty finishes. The Reigns / Rusev match so far is a brawl but it's setting up a bigger fight so it's ok.

ash321

WHAT?

Savitar

Punk chants, awesome.

If they're turning Reigns it's about time, he stinks as a face. Make him a total shit head and people will love him, mostly because it's truest to how many perceive him.

Is Roman supposed to be a bad ass. What a way to protect him. How embarrassing would it be for the crowd to cheer a foreigner like rusev

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So is this finally a real heel turn? Or are they going to pretend that vindictively trying to injure some dude who was just defending his wife without even seemingly giving a shit about his title isn't a heel as fuck thing to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom