• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
GzQWi7V.jpg

I see they are starting off with the LGBT characters already.

Barrage

To everyone who aays Reigns acts like a heel.and give you no reason to cheer for him...what are your thoughts when Kevin Owens comes out

Stone Cold wasn't cutting goofy fucking promos about "Sasquatch babies".

There's a dissonance here that makes him not seem like a badass babyface, he just looks like an ass.

I'm not saying he's as good as Stone Cold, I'm saying it's not unprecedented. Like I said, they did it with Roman destroying Hunter a few months ago and Roman stayed face. It doesn't mean he has to be a heel now.

Proc

I wanted a Rollins victory :(. Oh well.

Ambrose match had no energy.

Cena and AJ was a fun one but too many finishers.

New day were fun with Stewart.

Decent women's championship match.

Overall this could have been truncated and still feel like a pretty average ppv.

Goldberg and Bork to close the show by standing in the center of tbe ring and looking at each other for an hour.

Basically just like their last match.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Is there an alternate angle clip (from someone in the crowd or something) of Orton getting to the ring for that RKO Outta Nowhere?

I'm not saying he's as good as Stone Cold, I'm saying it's not unprecedented. Like I said, they did it with Roman destroying Hunter a few months ago and Roman stayed face. It doesn't mean he has to be a heel now.

Doesn't mean he has to be a heel, but if he's going to be a badass, then let him be that all the time. Stop writing dumb comedy promos for him like he's Cena.

Doesn't mean he has to be a heel, but if he's going to be a badass, then let him be that all the time. Stop writing dumb comedy promos for him like he's Cena.

I agree. It's confusing what they are doing with his character because I don't think they want to turn him heel. Let him be Goldberg. Stop trying to make him The Rock. But it's like they want him to be both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom