• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

cordy

Banned
I'm turning away from this match a lot and each time I look back Xavier's getting his ass kicked in the ring.

Last minute predictions.

Brock vs Roman vs Joe vs Braun. They've built up the whole Brock leaves if he loses thing way too much for it to really happen.

Naomi vs Natalya. Carmella might cash in but yeah, they're gonna take that belt off Naomi since they clearly don't care for her as champ.

Ambrose and Rollins vs Sheamus and Cesaro. Probably the feel good moment of the night.

Balor vs Bray. The Demon King never loses and if he wears that damn headdress I STG

Cena vs Corbin. Cena breaking that Summerslam streak baby.

Alexa vs Sasha. Not sure. Think maybe Alexa since this feud wasn't meant to originally happen. Potential spoilers.
If Asuka does get called up it's gonna be for this match but I dunno if it would happen before or after it happens.

Show vs Cass. I fully expect a boring chant.

Orton vs Rusev. Rusev get a big win? Hahahahahaha.

Mahal vs Nakamura. Get that fucking belt off Jinder please.

Brinbe

Pretty okay match so far

Just as good as their battleground matchup, which was the only decent thing on that ppv.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why the FUCK is this on the preshow?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Biw Show/Cass predictions:

NXT NXT NXT
ADAM COLE, ADAM COLE, ADAM COLE
CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK
TOO SWEET TOO SWEET TOO SWEET
RAN-DY SAV-AGE RAN-DY SAV-AGE RAN-DY SAV-AGE
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

New Day turning heel against Breezango aren't they?
I'd welcome it. This feud is nice but New Day have been spinning their wheels for almost a year now. There's nothing left but to turn heel or break up.

Top Bottom