• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

I will say, that is the type of match that would probably convince someone to subscribe. So at least it makes sense on the preshow from that perspective.

daemissary

Great match, lame outcome. New Day pulls out the most creative tag team offense on the main roster in years and yet the lame ass Usos win with body splashes and superkicks like always.

Ummmm, the Usos did a pop up Samoan drop to the outside dude. Both teams were fucking awesome.

Great match, lame outcome. New Day pulls out the most creative tag team offense on the main roster in years and yet the lame ass Usos win with body splashes and superkicks like always.
image.php

UberTag

Please stop reminding me that it's 4 hours.
6 hours of Summerslam is still better than 7 hours of Wrestlemania.

I feel like no or very few titles on the main show will change now. 2/2 on the pre-show.
Seems that there was a conscious decision to pad the pre-show with title changes to pump up last minute network subs. That's the only justifiable reason I can think of for that last-minute 50/50 hot potato title booking for the cruiserweight title.

I HATE them fucking hammering in the point than Balor will be the demon. I don't know why that bugs me so much but it should go without saying to make it extra special. They never announced it in NXT but you just fucking knew based on the scope of the match.

Brinbe

Noo.... nonononononono at all of this

Jesus fucking Christ. Imagine paying hundreds, maybe thousands to watch this

Top Bottom