• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was bad. Not really the women's fault more the booking.

Why book Jax to tap if Becky is just gonna job relatively easily like 3 minutes later. Why waste something big like that just to throw it away. Why do the Natalya angle just to write her off relatively early

Also not to be pedantic but why was Jax attacking Becky post elimination not a DQ.

Also big boot finish twice? At least use Natural Selection.

Just poor booking and a unnecessarily hyper speed pace. I swear if the 10 man tag team one gets more time it'll be a shame

Fox318

he earned the title JBL?

How the fuck can people believe shit when everything these carnies say isn't even close to the truth?

Sanjuro

The last couple weeks, this country has had a bunch of people saying they were going to move to Canada. The WWE is providing a public service / propaganda showing what losers they are.

Fox318

The last couple weeks, this country has had a bunch of people saying they were going to move to Canada. The WWE is providing a public service / propaganda showing what losers they are.

I thought thats what their hockey teams were for?

Brandon Stroud tweeted that Revival's theme is a thousand times better if you picture it being sung by bears. I'm listening to it and I can't stop laughing.

I get the unfortunate feeling Nia tapping in like five seconds to Becky is never gonna be brought up and tomorrow she'll be the same person squashing everybody.

Syder

Cxvy8JOUsAAKQr6.jpg

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Becky was the true MVP in the first match, and the only girl who ended up looking good. But to be fair, neither Bayley or Sasha got much action. Pretty terrible match all around, but I liked the way Bliss and Becky double-teamed Nia - even though Nia herself botched most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom