• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

FDC1

Results so far:

Pre show

Tony Nese, Drew Gulak and Ariya Daivari vs. Noam Dar, TJ Perkins and Rich Swann

Luke Harper vs. Kane

Main Show

Team RAW (Bayley, Alicia Fox, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax, RAW Women's Champion Charlotte)
vs. Team SmackDown (Natalya, Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Naomi, SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch)

Sami Zayn vs. The Miz

Team RAW (The New Day, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows, Sheamus & Cesaro, Enzo Amore & Big Cass, The Shining Stars) vs. Team SmackDown (Heath Slater, Rhyno, Zack Ryder, Mojo Rawley, American Alpha, The Usos)

Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto

Team RAW (Roman Reigns, Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Braun Strowman, Seth Rollins) vs. Team SmackDown (Randy Orton, Shane McMahon, Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, AJ Styles)

Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg

Orton survived too

Looks like SD really is going all in on this Wyatt angle. It's silly and dumb as hell but I've been enjoying it a bunch.

They just gotta keep winning is all. Wyatt family losing here would have just been pointless. A win actually keeps them looking pretty strong.

no joke Bray fucking cranked Roman's neck there something fierce

Bray is such a shit worker.

He's the heel roman in that he isn't any good but gets a push because HHH uses him as proof of NXT.

He gets pushed because he's over.

There are so many NXT guys that HHH could use to prove a point in the theoretical explanation you present.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I still like Bray

I never turned on him, dude is treat for his size and has some good looking offense. Also i like his look and finisher. And the whole Wyatt family angle even if they.completely botched it

Don't be too jovial about Bray winning an important match.

Remember, Dolph won an important match at last year's Survivor Series and look how that turned out for him.

Fox318

Now its time for a real shoot match.

Brock's Catch Wrestling Ground and Pound with a focus on Suplexes and Goldberg's Muay Thai / MMA Hybrid style.

Elbows and blood will fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom