• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Survivor Series 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
word of warning to my fellow gamers, the ending to FFXV has been seen etc. Tread carefully in any forum you go to from now on if you want to be surprised.

NastyBook

Oh, shit, I'm hyped. I'M FUCKING HYPED!
TadkV.gif

Fox318

only took WWE almost 15 years to understand Goldberg

Also dumb that they can't just have a path to gorilla just for tonight

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
do you really think Goldberg would agree to come back to do a job for Brock Lesnar? Normally I would say no chance in hell, but they took Undertakers streak for him as a part timer, and Goldberg probably cares more about a payday to provide for his family than his last match nowadays. Who knows.

GOldberg is retired, it makes no sense to let him beat freaking Brock Lesnar. But maybe there is more to this than just one match, who knows. Like i said, the odds are on him winning. Rematch at WM with Brock going over?

Goldberg winning this match and being the guy to finally beat Brock after all the shit we went through to get to this point would be the perfect idiotic cap to a mostly idiotic night.
Can't really argue with that. I don't really get this rematch at all. Is Austin going to come out and give them both stunners again?

The build has been good don't get me wrong, but this guy has been on a shelf for twelve years. We all know Brock would straight up murder him in a shoot fight.

I'll give Toronto credit for actually getting behind Goldberg.

As funny as the booing for ending Bret's career would hsve been it'd hurt this "event" match.

Lesnar got a bigger pop though.

thefro

That last match was more overbooked than a TNA PPV main event with Jeff Jarrett as champ. Worst was when Reigns was running around outside for like 5 min with the ref not counting.

Fox318

Man I get Goldberg is a one off but I can't help but want to see him win.

Wins and Losses don't matter in this company anyway.

Can't really argue with that. I don't really get this rematch at all. Is Austin going to come out and give them both stunners again?

The build has been good don't get me wrong, but this guy has been on a shelf for twelve years. We all know Brock would straight up murder him in a shoot fight.

I mean Jericho would murder Goldberg in a shoot fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom