• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Screen-Shot-2016-12-02-at-8.49.10-AM.png

8-2.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose in a TLC match for the WWE World Championship

7-1.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss in a tables match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship

6-2.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler in a ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

5-2.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

Heath Slater and Rhyno vs. Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

4-2.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

Kalisto vs. Baron Corbin in a chairs match

3-2.vadapt.767.high.0.jpg

Nikki Bella vs. Carmella in a no disqualification match

Pre-Show match:

Cy3v5nIUcAAJpXj.jpg:small

LJyj4on.gif

yuraya

How many more times does AJ need to beat up Dean? Pls let this feud end its getting tiresome.

Other than that it looks like a solid card.

bigkrev

Yeah, I'll be at the ROH TV taping tonight instead of watching this

I'll probably watch Alexa's title win tomorrow and if AJ takes a stupid bump I'll catch that, but otherwise this show is death.

sethbot

I'm debating whether I should go to this live. I live near the AAC so it isn't a hassle to get to but this doesn't seem that compelling.

Last year was an embarrassment when they had a chair, table, ladder, and TLC match on the same card. The audience was numb to any high spot by the second match. Now they're doing the same thing

klonere

Banned
There are no less than 5 matches on this show that require someone to blade and yet nobody will blade

Is it too much to ask for people to slice themselves in the foreheads with razorblades in 2016.

bigkrev

What happens if you use a chair during a ladder match? DQ?

The only way to win a ladder match is by pulling the belt down so it's legal
Same is true in a table match- you can take a pistol and shoot your opponent if you want, because the only way to win is a table
Now the chairs match is confusing. No idea what happens if you introduce a ladder in a chair match

Velcro Fly

Smackdown PPVs always look like dogshit on paper and then are way better than the fucking dog poop that is RAW.

I have faith it will deliver even if I'm sick of most of these feuds already.

Smackdown PPVs always look like dogshit on paper and then are way better than the fucking dog poop that is RAW.

I have faith it will deliver even if I'm sick of most of these feuds already.

I think RAW is on the same level of writing. The Elmseworth storyline is so corny at this point, promos are just embarrassing to watch. I hate when wrestling tries to be a comedy show, 99% of the time it's a flop

abundant

Heath Slater and Rhyno have been so good but there is no chance they'll retain the titles.

Yeah I'll be shocked if they do. They've been pushing this new Wyatt Family really hard and unless Orton is turning, I don't see them losing tonight.

Zach

Excitement Gradez

AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose in a TLC match for the WWE World Championship - D+

Becky Lynch vs. Alexa Bliss in a tables match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship - B+

The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler in a ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship - F

Heath Slater and Rhyno vs. Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship - F

Kalisto vs. Baron Corbin in a chairs match - F

Nikki Bella vs. Carmella in a no disqualification match - F

I look forward to the Recall Review.

GeeTeeCee

Oh joy, I get to see AJ Styles vs Dean Ambrose and The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler for the 20th time in a row. I only give a shit about one of those four wrestlers, and seeing them face off against the same guy over and over again isn't great content.

If you don't want to see why AJ Styles does in a TLC match I'm not completely sure why you watch wrestling. Yeah, the build up to this hasn't been great, but they've been delivering on PPVs. Kind of like NXT lately.

MC Safety

I for one, look forward to Nikki and Carmella stiffing the fuck out of each other.

Except for the part where you have to watch Nikki AND Carmella to do it, that sounds just great.

Card is horrible. Lots of retreads, I can't imagine why the Wyatts would care about tag titles, and maybe one match I'd want to see in Becky v. Alexa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom