• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

daevv

Hope Ambrose's hair wins. It looks alive in the OP photo!

Cf9Ab04.jpg

Sid

I would much rather have BorkStyles, another CenaStyles or even StylesReigns than AmbStyles.....

pbayne

Miz vs Ziggler fucking again aahhhhhhhhh. This is like wrestling purgatory, please let it end.

Can't believe it but im looking forward to an Orton match the most.

DominoKid

damn wasnt Survivor Series like 2 or 3 weeks ago? i feel like they need to give these PPVs more time to breath. how about a break from SS until the Rumble

Miz vs Ziggler fucking again aahhhhhhhhh. This is like wrestling purgatory, please let it end.

Can't believe it but im looking forward to an Orton match the most.

I know but at least it's THE FINAL CHAPTER apparently...

Also let's hope Miz retains.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
time to end this silly flippy indy AJ experiment and put someone of WWE caliber back with the title maggle.

Its best for business.

Corbin should be in the IC title chase and Miz should be in the main event but WWE thinks people really care about Ziggler

Judging by the reactions their matches have been getting, it's kind of hard to argue that they don't, even if I personally don't care for Ziggler and agree Miz should be main event.

I think the show will be pretty good. Miz and Ziggler have great chemistry and Ziggler is good in ladder matches.

Becky and Alexa should be good (their last match was), and I'm hoping Alexa wins to give her a boost and add something to their program.

AJ is an automatic great match and TLC should only add to that.

The tag match is whatever but it'll probably be okay and I like what they are doing with Bray and Orton.

Carmella and Nikki will probably be a mess, but at the very least a messy brawl will fit with their feud. Think Carmella needs the win here, though it'll probably go to Nikki.

Corbin and Kalisto is weak, but hey you can't win them all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Judging by the reactions their matches have been getting, it's kind of hard to argue that they don't, even if I personally don't care for Ziggler and agree Miz should be main event.

But that's all Miz.

The sad state of Aron Rex in TNA should have taught you that.

More embarrassing: losing because Ellsworth interference backfired or because a TV exploded in your face because you were too dumb to unplug it?
tumblr_nopf8sF7Ew1sfgulqo2_500.gif

But that's all Miz.

The sad state of Aron Rex in TNA should have taught you that.

Ziggler is getting big reactions in matches against the Spirit Squad though.

Miz has nothing to do with that unless you claim his mere association is what causes it, and I don't buy that at all.

Becky and Alexa should be good (their last match was), and I'm hoping Alexa wins to give her a boost and add something to their program.
I dunno. If Alexa wins she's basically proving herself right about how Becky was a fluke of a champion who was too afraid to face her. The whole feud has been Becky looking like an idiot (which I know is the norm for her feuds but this is getting too much) and that will reach new levels if she loses her belt before she even defends it in a clean win.

I dunno. If Alexa wins she's basically proving herself right about how Becky was a fluke of a champion who was too afraid to face her. The whole feud has been Becky looking like an idiot (which I know is the norm for her feuds but this is getting too much) and that will reach new levels if she loses her belt before she even defends it in a clean win.

Alexa becomes a stronger heel if she wins. Sometimes people are heels not because they are cowardly or losers, but because they win like assholes. Alexa should be that type of heel, and a win tonight would solidify that. And this feud has not at all been Becky looking like a fool (other than Tuesday but that helped Alexa look strong more than it hurt Becky). It's been Alexa picking her spots and attacking Becky when she's vulnerable. Getting beat up doesn't automatically make you an idiot. And a tables match is a perfect spot for Alexa to win and be able to brag about it while Becky can claim she wasn't pinned or submitted.

Then when Becky eventually does beat her and prove that she's better, it's actually earned and means something, as opposed to just being a forgone conclusion like most babyface/heel feuds WWE has done for the past decade.

Corbin interfered during the SS Cruiserweight title match to help Raw because he didn't want that circus on SmackDown. A+ character work.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
What's wrong with Corbin? The end of days is a sick finisher and I like his whole tough guy, don't give a fuck gimmick.

After he squashes Kalisto let him get the Intercontinental title

He sucks on the mic, he sucks in the ring, and Jesus Christ that hair.

Looking forward to Ellsworth interfering tonight in AJ's match so that Dean wins.

And when I say "looking forward", I mean "fucking kill me".

Laws00

Man it's hard to get excited anymore for this stuff.

I need to go away for a bit and sutff watching to get myself interested but I know as soon as I do the royal rumble will be around, and than Wrestlemania and the hall of fame.

I want to see if Kurt Angle will make it in this year......

Podge293

They're definitely gonna reduce the number of PPVs next year guys yeah?? Guys?? Guys?

Since I'm awful at time conversion and I dunno if it's est or edt or whatever.

Anyone have the Irish start time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom