• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even realize there was one until I saw this OT.

More embarrassing: losing because Ellsworth interference backfired or because a TV exploded in your face because you were too dumb to unplug it?
tumblr_nopf8sF7Ew1sfgulqo2_500.gif

Losing because of a hologram.

Dean-Ambrose-Hell-in-a-Cell-jon-moxley-dean-ambrose-37722205-500-252.gif

Both made me angry not because of just his jobbing to this stupid shit but because it's just another example of how little Vince thinks of his audience.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
They're definitely gonna reduce the number of PPVs next year guys yeah?? Guys?? Guys?

Since I'm awful at time conversion and I dunno if it's est or edt or whatever.

Anyone have the Irish start time?

Pre-show in 1 hour, ppv in 2.

somedevil

They're definitely gonna reduce the number of PPVs next year guys yeah?? Guys?? Guys?

Right now the rumors put them having either 16 or 18 ppvs next year. Meaning the big 4 plus either 6 or 7 raw and smackdown ppvs.

Pretty sure Meltzer said the plan was to run less next year because the increase hasn't raised Network subs that much.

I think they used make-up on Carmella for that video but Nikki gave her some legit bruises.

This match will be sloppy as hell but it should be fun to watch.

Rival

Gold Member
How far into the Ambrose match before he does that stupid shit where he almost falls out of the ring only to catch himself and clothesline Aj?

Out-there prediction: Ambrose loses clean (or as clean as can be), Undertaker appears after AJ leaves the ring to tombstone him because he caused Smackdown the SS match and it sets them up for the Royal Rumble.

Syder

Problem with these monthly PPVs is the booking is so predictable week-to-week that in order to make them worth watching they have to swerve for the sake of swerving.

I honestly think this is mostly a solid card (other than Baron v Callllliiisttooooooo). Smackdown PPVs have all mostly been more fun than their cards would lead you to believe, so I'm hoping this is the same.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
AJ Styles is the fucking champion? So glad I'm not watching wrestling right now, I've always hated that guy.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
"I thought your name was Peter, not mark."
Motherfucking Booker T.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
This starts in 40 minutes correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom