• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think its a pretty decent match but it took a while to get going and now feels a bit long. Its more interesting if Miz wins and prior to this year, I would have never said that.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
so this feud ends with a kick to the balls, seems right because thats exactly how I feel watching this shit feud

dafodeu

I fell for it because of the mother F. Do you remember when Triple H accidentally broke Big Shows fingers with the sledge hammer and he started swearing. It reminded me of that but I guess this was just good selling.

Really happy Miz kept the belt. But this guy needs to be in the main event. He's too entertaining right now. Guess it doesn't work too well with a heel world champion though.

Good match and the right man won, this coming from someone who likes Ziggy and Miz.

I think in general that was one of the better feuds of 2016 in WWE. We got a lot of really great, fun matches, and some killer promos out of it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom