• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBlaze Code: Embryo |OT| - More Blaze, Less Blue

Tizoc

Getting back into this and have reached Ch. 8 how much further to go? Kinda getting bored of the generic anime trope characters and wanting this to finish already if not...me dropping it.

How do I get the other endings BTW?

Getting back into this and have reached Ch. 8 how much further to go? Kinda getting bored of the generic anime trope characters and wanting this to finish already if not...me dropping it.

How do I get the other endings BTW?

After you beat it once, the entries in the TOi system will have character icons next to them, you just read the ones with the faces of the character whose route you want to go down.

Jawmuncher

Holy Hell just started this and the Toi system is odd to me. Going to just try and see what I get the first time blind.

Holy Hell just started this and the Toi system is odd to me. Going to just try and see what I get the first time blind.
Just read everything your first time through. TOI doesn't make much sense until the icons show up after your first ending, after that its pretty simple

Jawmuncher

Just read everything your first time through. TOI doesn't make much sense until the icons show up after your first ending, after that its pretty simple

Ok cool have been doing just that so far.

-----

One thing I have to say is I absolutely love the way this game looks. Like that it drops the standard VN style of background with a sprite in front instead for anime style angles and such. Really works to the games benefit.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
One thing I have to say is I absolutely love the way this game looks. Like that it drops the standard VN style of background with a sprite in front instead for anime style angles and such. Really works to the games benefit.
Absolutely agree. On one of the interviews to the director, he stated that he wanted players to play with the auto-read feature on, so that it may give the illusion that you're watching a show instead or reading a VN.

Jawmuncher

Knocked out two endings. All in all I don't find it too bad story wise. it's doing enough to keep me interested to see how all the routes go. Was contemplating going for the platinum, but going back to get to the right spots for profiles and digging for all of the Toi stuff I decided not to. Will probably just keep it as a side project for a rainy day if I change my mind.

Jawmuncher

Screw it going for the platinum game was enjoyable enough and it's easy enough. Just need all the recaps. Only problem is I'm not updated so saves might be an issue. Had it crash a few times there.

Looks like this will be on the flash sale this weekend.

What's a good price point for it? I haven't really played any of the Blazblue games or any of the Manga. Any cameos, or is that a spoiler? I know there's the sequel too, is it the sorta deal where if I buy one I need to buy the other?

Jawmuncher

Looks like this will be on the flash sale this weekend.

What's a good price point for it? I haven't really played any of the Blazblue games or any of the Manga. Any cameos, or is that a spoiler? I know there's the sequel too, is it the sorta deal where if I buy one I need to buy the other?

If it hits 10ish bucks on the sale which I think is a possibility. It's more than worth that.

oldmario

has anyone got a decent guide for this? i found one on a chinese website that's in english but some of the toi articles aren't showing up so the path just leads to the bad ending

has anyone got a decent guide for this? i found one on a chinese website that's in english but some of the toi articles aren't showing up so the path just leads to the bad ending

Use this one. It's actually pretty simple for the non bad ends. First time through read every TOI article, then on subsequent runs read only the articles with the character icon whose route you want to see.

Shizuka

I'm on my way to the fourth ending, only reading the required TOi articles. That said, when I get on a particular route, I haven't been reading the articles that haven't been read by anyone, since I'm strictly reading the required ones.

There is a trophy for reading all articles, should I've been reading the other ones during these playthroughs, the ones previously read by no one?

Top Bottom