• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Activity for week of June 29th

BigKaboom2 said:
No Fight Night?

I don't think Fight Night sold like the UFC game. It's anecdotal but just look at the official threads and how active the UFC one is compared to the Fight Night thread.

Dabanton

ultron87 said:
People are still playing GTAIV? Are they playing it online?

Or just tooling around in the singleplayer?

That surprises me that it made #5.

I play it every night and it's always pretty busy,Race and Team Deathmatch especially.

I see a lot of levels 1's which mean a lot of new players have gotten the game recently.

PLAY RED FACTION OMG FTHGHTHGHTHTHFFHTHGHTFHTHGHTHFH

This game is incredibly awesome, people. If you don't know, it's like 3 games in one; you have the single-player campaign, Wrecking Crew, which is like a "fuck some shit up" lightning round, and excellent multiplayer modes featuring badass backpacks with jets and sonic earthquakes and battering ram energy fields.

Also, experience points, levels, and unlocks. You love that shit, don't you?

PacoDG

Everybody who owns Red Faction, but another copy and give to a friend! It blows my mind (both the game and not seeing it on the top ten)

Barkley's Justice said:
anyone get that kodu? i didnt even know it was out. interested in it tho.

A decent amount of folks got it http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366807 .. for five bucks, you can't go wrong.

My 360 is red ringed, so I can only play my copy when my brother leaves his 360 at my house :(

The lack of Red Faction depresses me. Volition is one of the best devs this generation and once again they're not getting the respect they deserve.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
People are probably playing the hell out of Red Faction. Those other games just have a far larger player base. Also, if a player logs a ton of hours into Red Faction and puts in one of the more popular titles for a quick round or two his tag still gets added to their total.

I would like to see the titles with the biggest week to week player increase, even though it would obviously skew heavily towards the new games.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
SapientWolf said:
People are probably playing the hell out of Red Faction. Those other games just have a far larger player base. Also, if a player logs a ton of hours into Red Faction and puts in one of the more popular titles for a quick round or two his tag still gets added to their total.

I would like to see the titles with the biggest week to week player increase, even though it would obviously skew heavily towards the new games.
I wish we could get total UU and total hours logged on a weekly basis.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I finally got Red Faction in the other day, Kept saying to myself to finish Ghostbusters first. I did, but not before putting several hours into Red Faction. It is really an awesome game and deserves so much better.

purg3

slept with Malkin
shintoki said:
I finally got Red Faction in the other day, Kept saying to myself to finish Ghostbusters first. I did, but not before putting several hours into Red Faction. It is really an awesome game and deserves so much better.

Just started playing RF:G as well, and having a good time with it. Haven't played the multi yet but single player is great. I was initially turned off by the look of the game, but once I started playing it didn't matter anymore. definitely worth the money

Top Bottom