• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One | January 2014 | Definitively Bigger & Blacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

malfcn

GCzr42c.jpg

W3AbxdF.jpg

• 21,361 total posts in first Official Thread
  • 1,528,203 views from 11/22-12/31
yX9yHCx.jpg

• Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - January 28th
8M5VNyf.jpg

eI5oRyb.jpg

LvdImaA.jpg

Updates will be made to this post.
Thread will eventually live in Community.​

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Yay! New thread!

SFenton

Loving my Xbox and can't wait for the exclusives!
Sure wish it was better at remembering WiFi passwords though- I switch between my regular router and a broadcasted VPN frequently and it gets annoying to constantly type in passwords.

So this years new years was powered by an Xbox one. We switched between playing music and videos on youtube to TV to watch the ball drop to call of duty with the party with a single voice command.

Absolutely amazing

Montresor

I'm three chapters into Max Curse of Brotherhood. This game is great!!! It is a must-buy for anyone that loved XBLA's puzzle games.

Slurmer

Banned
January patch MS please!!!

Oh and Killer Instinct is the best launch title I've played since Halo 1.
I'm not getting into it as much as I expected to, but I think it's because of the dpad. I prefer injustice personally. The system itself is rad though; I can't wait to get more games on it.

malfcn

That's an awesome deal! Another reason to wait a little bit before picking up new games.

Also, how often do deals on XBL pop up? Xbox One is my first Xbox product so I don't have a previous membership, and the Amazon welcome offer I received for one year at $39.99 expires in 35 minutes. Since I don't plan on using any Gold features until Titanfall I'd rather wait, but if deals aren't too frequent I don't want to pass it up.

Fairly often. $30-40 is the best of deals.
You can always take the offer and then not redeem the code until you are ready.

just scored a brand new Xbox One Day One Edition for $430! Best Buy is having a great sale right now - ryse, dead rising, and forza for $39.99 ($31.99 after GCU). Any must have games I should pick up? Thinking about picking up all 3.

just scored a brand new Xbox One Day One Edition for $430! Best Buy is having a great sale right now - ryse, dead rising, and forza for $39.99 ($31.99 after GCU). Any must have games I should pick up? Thinking about picking up all 3.

o_O Were did you find one for such a low price? Wouldn't mind picking up another 2 Xbox One's for my Household at that price.

o_O Were did you find one for such a low price? Wouldn't mind picking up another 2 Xbox One's for my Household at that price.

was looking around ebay under new listings and I've noticed many buy it now listings for under $450. I even saw one go for $380 (by reputable sellers as well). I'm guessing people are just selling their Christmas presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom