• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One | January 2014 | Definitively Bigger & Blacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnia

Getting my xbox one with my tax money once I get it. Just picked up Dead Rising 3 on the Best Buy sale. I'll probably grab BF4, Ryse, Tomb Raider, Killer Instinct, Max, Peggle and Halo Spartan when I get it. That and I'll pay off Titanfall to be ready to go in March.

Well shit and probably Assassin's Creed 4... lots of choices jesus.

Anyone that can offer me some help I would greatly appreciate it. So I am going through the set up process after the update and it asks me to enter my email address that I use for my xbox live account, so I do and it takes me through the process of setting up my name and birth day and after i go through all that it brings me back to my email and says that it is a part of a reserved domain name and must put a different email address. My email address is a hotmail account, anyone know what the issue is?

EDIT: Started working after I tried about 5 different times

jbug617

Banned
Interesting tweet from Phil Spencer in response to a Game Informer article.

@XboxP3: @PenguinLamont @gameinformer @XboxQwik We might do ok over this generation checking off some of these. Was surprised not to see Gears.

Here are the games Game Informer listed

Banjo Kazooie
Battletoads
Blue Dragon
Conker
Crimson Skies
Crackdown
Black & White
Lost Odyssey
Mech Assault
Viva Piñata

The Flash

Banned
Interesting tweet from Phil Spencer in response to a Game Informer article.

Here are the games Game Informer listed

Banjo Kazooie
Battletoads
Blue Dragon
Conker
Crimson Skies
Crackdown
Black & White
Lost Odyssey
Mech Assault
Viva Piñata

I'd like to see a new Conker game. Never played the original but I am very much aware of it's reputation. Same for Banjo Kazooie. I'm actually thinking about getting an N64 so I can go back and play some of those games.

Is it normal for games to install this painfully slow or is something wrong with my system? Put in Dead Rising 15 min ago and it said that it needed a 5 GB update, so I clicked accept and it's now at 2%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom