• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Store Countdown to 2017 Sale Thread - includes daily and weekly offers

AlexBasch

I've got Destiny TKK, if I buy that collection do I get all DLC's or just the last one? Might as well bite and trade in my TKK copy for pennies, I know it's just regular Destiny without the codes, but that price is great if I get the digital version with everything included.

singhr1

Hoping for Witcher 3 Complete sale and a sale on some BC games like
Catherine

Catherine was on sale in October for $5! I bought it again digitally hoping it would be BC :). More people need to play that game!

I think it's finally time for me to get Oxenfree.

Titanfall 2 for $30.. skipped it last time.. might bite now.

Everything else seems so so (so far).

Never played New Vegas, might get that, and Oblivion digitally..

I've got Destiny TKK, if I buy that collection do I get all DLC's or just the last one? Might as well bite and trade in my TKK copy for pennies, I know it's just regular Destiny without the codes, but that price is great if I get the digital version with everything included.

All of it! I own everything digitally except for the actual original base game, wish they'd put that up there for like£10 or something so I could ditch the disc.

ironcreed

Banned
Titanfall 2 for $30.. skipped it last time.. might bite now.

n2Mxyyv.gif

It's a crime that such a game is sailing under the radar.

AlexBasch

All of it! I own everything digitally except for the actual original base game, wish they'd put that up there for like£10 or something so I could ditch the disc.
Haha, I swear I keep running into cheap base Destiny copies in every bargain bin of the few game stores I go to. Thought that would be worldwide for some reason. :p

Gonna get it then, much appreciated. :)

Haha, I swear I keep running into cheap base Destiny copies in every bargain bin of the few game stores I go to. Thought that would be worldwide for some reason. :p

Gonna get it then, much appreciated. :)

Haha no bother man

No Sunset Overdrive is suspicious... unfortunate as it was the one thing I was really hoping for.

No Dead Rising either and that was in the teaser, and these sales expire in 8 days, way before the 9th, so I'm guessing there will be another wave of deals.

MauroNL

So it looks like we can expect these for next weeks sale:

- Doom
- Dead Rising 4
- Dragon Age Inquisition
- Evil Within
- Mortal Kombat XL
- The Division
- Watch Dogs 2

Plus maybe newer games like Steep or older one's like Dead Rising 3 and Ryse.

So it looks like we can expect these for next weeks sale:

- Assassins Creed Syndicate
- Doom
- Dead Rising 4
- Dragon Age Inquisition
- GTA V
- Mortal Kombat XL
- Watch Dogs 2

Plus maybe newer games like Steep or older one's like Dead Rising 3 and Ryse.

Sounds about right, although AC Syndicate is on sale this week, £12 uk price, not sure on the dollar. Dead Rising & Watch Dogs 2 will make good high profile *new* games for the second wave to go on sale though.

MauroNL

Sounds about right, although AC Syndicate is on sale this week, £12 uk price, not sure on the dollar. Dead Rising & Watch Dogs 2 will make good high profile *new* games for the second wave to go on sale though.
Ah yes, I missed that one. Also expect The Division, Overwatch, Trackmania and Evil Within next week.

Sizzle55

So far nothing really stands out I have credit ready to go but there is not really a discount to make me bite! Hopefully there are some sweet daily deals

Falchion

Nothing I want to get so far. Hoping Dead Rising 4, Forza Horizon 3 expansion pass, and Witcher 3 expansion pass go on sale next week.

kitzkozan

How does killer instinct season 3 ultra edition work?

If I buy it will I get all the content from the previous seasons?

The original price of 39.99 is the same as the deluxe edition with everything so I'm wondering if the contents are basically the same.

I have the same question.

I don't have the game (or an Xbox one yet), but I'm guessing that the deluxe edition is for those who never bought the game while the season 3 ultra edition is for those who already bought KI content before. I got KI season 1 ultra with my gold membership and will surely get season 2, so I could buy season 3 to complete the package.

Luke_Wal

I just got an Xbox One yesterday, so this is my first experience with MS sales (coming from a PS background). Do either of the Gears games digitally come with the 360 Backwards compatible versions? Or what's the cheapest way to get all of them together?

RoKKeR

I just got an Xbox One yesterday, so this is my first experience with MS sales (coming from a PS background). Do either of the Gears games digitally come with the 360 Backwards compatible versions? Or what's the cheapest way to get all of them together?
If you buy Gears 4 before the end of the year you get the 4 360 games for free. (pretty sure this runs through the end of the year)

MauroNL

Added the regular weekly Deals with Gold to the OP, remember these expire earlier then the others:

- Blood Bowl 2 - $49.99 > $12.50 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Destiny The Taken King - $19.99 > $11.99 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Fragments of Hell - $9.99 > $5.00 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Never Alone Arctic Collection - $18.99 > $3.80 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Resident Evil 4 - $19.99 > $10.00 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Resident Evil 5 - $19.99 > $10.00 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Resident Evil 6 - $19.99 > $10.00 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Slain: Back From Hell - $14.99 > $7.50 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Superhot - $24.99 > $16.74 (Valid through Dec 26)
- The Escapists DLC Bundle - $9.99 > $3.30 (Valid through Dec 26)
- The Technomancer - $59.99 > $15.00 (Valid through Dec 26)

Hugstable

Banned
Added the regular weekly Deals with Gold to the OP, remember these expire earlier then the others:

- Blood Bowl 2 - $49.99 > $12.50 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Destiny The Taken King - $19.99 > $11.99 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Fragments of Hell - $9.99 > $5.00 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Never Alone Arctic Collection - $18.99 > $3.80 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Resident Evil 4 - $19.99 > $10.00 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Resident Evil 5 - $19.99 > $10.00 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Resident Evil 6 - $19.99 > $10.00 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Slain: Back From Hell - $14.99 > $7.50 (Valid through Dec 26)
- Superhot - $24.99 > $16.74 (Valid through Dec 26)
- The Escapists DLC Bundle - $9.99 > $3.30 (Valid through Dec 26)
- The Technomancer - $59.99 > $15.00 (Valid through Dec 26)

Is Superhot pretty good and worth ~17$? Seen some saying it's pretty good and the artstyle seems interesting

ironcreed

Banned
How is Never Alone and about how long is it? As someone who dreams of Alaska I am kind of inclined to pick it up beings it is so cheap.

SMattera

Can I just get Rise of Iron for like $20? I don't want to buy the whole collection when I already own everything else...

Justinh

Can I just get Rise of Iron for like $20? I don't want to buy the whole collection when I already own everything else...

I had the same problem when I bought it, I think I remember having to specifically search for Rise of Iron to find the expansion pack only as I already had everything else.

Hoping Blue Dragon shows up on sale soon.

How is Never Alone and about how long is it? As someone who dreams of Alaska I am kind of inclined to pick it up beings it is so cheap.
It's good and quite pretty but it has nowhere near the depth or fun of Ori.

Personally I felt it didn't change up the mechanics much. It got repetitive after a while.

stinkytick

Neo Member

Try and boot the game without the disc. I'm not sure but I believe the Taken King DLC included the base game unlock. (At least according to something I read on Reddit a long time ago)

Bessy67

Hmm, really enjoyed the Recore demo but I still have like 5-10 other games from this year that I'm playing. It'll probably be on sale again by the time I'm done with those...

Jhoan

In for the Telltale Batman and Tales of the Borderlands Season Passes on 360. I waited a full year for the latter to finally be sale. Now if only The Wolf Among Us Season Pass would go on sale (I was aware that it was on sale a few weeks ago but I don't have Gold).

Top Bottom