• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Store Countdown to 2017 Sale Thread - includes daily and weekly offers

Kill3r7

I'm considering Recore over Forza Horizon 3. I generally prefer action games over racing, and I already have enough in my Windows Store account to cover it.

Am I crazy?

You are Insane.

Are you playing on PC? If so I not sure about FH3 performance on PC. That would be my only reservation.

Flux

I'm considering Recore over Forza Horizon 3. I generally prefer action games over racing, and I already have enough in my Windows Store account to cover it.

Am I crazy?
Nope Recore is good too. I like both, but feel like racing game fatigue can take away from Forza. Where's Recore doesn't have recent similarities.

mshlive

Thoughts on purchasing Destiny The Collection this far down the line?

I dabbled in the core game at the beginning but got a bit salty about the cost of the DLC's, and I'm trying to convince two friends who have never played it before and maybe interested in Destiny 2.

Would we get a good amount of content and enjoyment out of it at that price?

FWIW we all love shooters and RPG's etc.

Dominator

Can I load up one of those throwaway Visa cards to buy 360 games directly off my console? Would rather not charge my debit card 8 seperate times.

MechDX

I dabbled in the core game at the beginning but got a bit salty about the cost of the DLC's, and I'm trying to convince two friends who have never played it before and maybe interested in Destiny 2.

Yes. Especial if haven't played any of the expansions. Kind of envy you because I have poured 100's of hours into it and don't have much else to do

Lothars

yup I think it's great and has alot of content. If you like destiny than its worthwhile

Am I crazy?
ReCore is pretty fun in my opinion, and feels like an action platformer you'd find on the N64 and OG Xbox.

does this sale include Windows 10 app store games? I want dead rising 4 on Windows. Its not play anywhere

some are. I know GoW 1 is on sale on the windows store.Forza 3 is on sale (obviously), minecraft windows 10 edition is only 11.59 CAD right now. DR 4 Deluxe edition is not on sale though.

Because I just got my Xbox One 2 weeks ago?

Still could have bought it. I stocked up on Xbox One games months before I got the console because I knew I'd get one, overzealous? Sure but it worked out in my favor.

I hope during these sales the Army of Two games go on sale AND become BC. Never got to play them back in the day.

Nategc20

Banned
Got arkham knight, ori, Titanfall 2, and Dishonored definitive.

Getting red dead redemption, oblivion, just cause 2, and Borderlands when I get home.

Good haul for me.

So I haven't played Destiny since I hit light level 30 or whatever in the vanilla game. How lost would I be if I bought The Collection? $26 is a damn cheap price.

ironcreed

Banned
Went ahead and picked up Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition for $7.50. I liked most of the game well enough to give it another go at that price.

LowSignal

Picked up GTA V and Ori with the credit I got from the bing deal last week. I wish you could make alerts so when a game goes on sale below a set amount it would alert you.

clav

Is LIMBO noticeably better with the XB1 version or would I be fine sticking with the 360? I haven't played it yet but I got a free copy for 360 that's BC. Very interested in this and Inside - I prefer short and sweet games.

I think the XB1 version has the PC/PS exclusive hidden level.

Original 360 version does not have it.

Game runs on mobile platforms, too, so it's not particularly high demanding.

Inside is worth a playthrough if you know nothing about it. Very short game.

Top Bottom