• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Street Fighter Anniversary Collection pushed back

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Old ship date: 1/12/05
New ship date: 2/22/05

244228x.jpg

I guess Capcom needs more time to port and optimize the code for Xbox Live. *shrugs* :(

Dujour

Banned
Wow, is that Ryu bust? And where the heck are those new figures that were in the back of the PS2's booklet? Awesome articulation.

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
airbrushlicenseplates_1812_26745548

NooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo111!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!

<goes and plays Katamari>

evil ways

The local comic book store at the mall got those SOTA Street Fighter figures this week, practically scalping them at $24.99 each. They probably imported a few cases from the UK so I'm gonna wait until they are officially released in the US in the next week or two.

Sai

Shit... :(

Well, the PS2 version should do just fine for the time being. I finally got a couple of friends into the game, and they seem to be enjoying i.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I got that same Ryu bust (which is fucking hideous) when I preordered the PS2 version from EBGames.com about a week before it released.

belgurdo

Banned
Great Wasabi Man said:
GOD DAMN IT! By the time it comes out no one will care.

I figured no one cared beforehand anyway since you can play most versions of Street Fighter II on most of the other systems or on MAME

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Let's keep hoping that the Japanese version, releasing next month, will be on live and fully playable on a regular American Xbox.

I'm still going to import it regardless though at this point.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
You would think by now Capcom would be good at quick porting :-/

In the same vein, where the hell is Mega Man Anniversary for GBA? I'm dissapointed in you capcom :)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Considering how sheety Capcom's online netplay/service is, the delay is probably for the better. I mean how hard is it to port a couple games...I'm pretty sure they're using the extra time to tune the netplay. The partcipants at the Capcom focus group a couple months ago made online play a BIG issue, so I'm hoping that they took our comments seriously

Top Bottom