• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XboxWorld Mag UK Reviews Driv3r and reckons that Halo 2

Pug

Zanzibar level at E3 was running at 60FPS, anyone know if this is true?

Anyway Driv3r gets a 9/10 pluses are
Stunningly recreated cities in a cinamatic presentation, immersive driving engine great soundtrack and loads of gripping missions

Negatives

The on foot sections spoil the overall experience.

Pug

fenekku-gitsune "who cares"? Well not me but there are plaenty that do so I thought I'd post the news as I've not seen it mentioned before. The magazine seems quite sure as it states "The first thing we noticed was the speed. Halo 2 is locked at 60FPS.

But hey a Magazine that gives Driv3r 9/10 can't be relied on to much can it?

shpankey

not an idiot
first i heard of the 60fps deal, doubt it's true, others would have noticed and said so before now.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Sorry but giving driv3r 9/10 should be sufficient information to work out whether their first claim was true or not.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Ghost said:
Sorry but giving driv3r 9/10 should be sufficient information to work out whether their first claim was true or not.

Muwhaha, its true!

:(

I have lost faith in mag, the web reviews next week will tell the real srotey hopefully

Atari should have spent more money on the game development than they did with there "godfather" tactics with the mags.

BURN ATARI BURN

and for people still thinking should "should i buy this"

DONT, PLEASE GOD DONT!!!

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
The game will sell on the strength of the advertising alone. As informed as I am, I'm still enticed by that ad.

Top Bottom