• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

yesasia US wiiplay US$11.49 (CDN$13.21) Pre-Order NOW

gimz

did a search but got nothing, delete if old

yesasia US wiiplay US$11.49 (CDN$13.21)
http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-w/section-games/pid-1004622060/
Free shipping for order more than US$25 or CDN$39!!

my friend just told me about this! she just preordered one with original price few days ago from he same site, but now she is pre-ordering one for me and an extra one for herself!!

i dont use yesasia too often but many of my friends use it to buy CD from Hong Kong and Japan, i think they are pretty reliable, but dont ask me how long does it take for shipping, but i think its a great deal

cheers :D

f@luS

More than a member.
Thx ! ordered it
Will see if they cancel it or not (dont know their policy about preordering with wrong price)

Tiktaalik

If it comes with the Wiimote then that's a fantastic deal. If it's just the game than I still don't think wiiplay is worth that much.

gimz

i donno if they make any mistake there, but personally i ordered one for myself already

but my friend told me she pre-ordered one with original price with them 2 days ago, so... i donno if they are doing a real price cut or wrong price

gimz

Tiktaalik said:
If it comes with the Wiimote then that's a fantastic deal. If it's just the game than I still don't think wiiplay is worth that much.
wait, is there a version of wiiplay without wiimote???

gkryhewy

gimz said:
wait, is there a version of wiiplay without wiimote???

No, but that's what I'm afraid of too. They could be removing the wiimotes for resale. But the page DOES say it's included.

jvalioli

Hm, I think I'll order one. Don't care much about the game but I could always use another controller.

And

Playstation 3
Our Price:
US$599.00

List: US$1,899.00
Save: US$1,300.00 (68%) :lol :lol

Hell yeah, got my order in too ;)

And it says in the description that it comes with the wiimote, so they will get hell if I don't see one.

Blackbird

gkrykewy said:
No, but that's what I'm afraid of too. They could be removing the wiimotes for resale. But the page DOES say it's included.

from the page:
Released in Japan as a double-pack alongside an extra Wii Remote for two-player gaming.
Doesn't say anything about this US version ;)

Wii sports is so much more fun then play, if youre realy tight for a game then I guess it's ok but honestly you will try it out and then leave it in the gaming rack for ages.

It's how I feel about it anyway.

Ya I just ordered my copy as well. It looks like you get both the wii mote and the game so I am stoked. I needed a second controller. Now I have one. For like 10 bucks!

f@luS

More than a member.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
i know that when I preordered my DS Lite from them, the shortages led to a huge increase in price, at which point they emailed me saying I can pay the premium price to have it now, cancel my order, or wait like 4 months until stock is readily available.

I ordered two wii plays but craftily snuck in a copy of EBA, so if they wanna cancel my wiiplay order, EBA goes with it B-)

Crom

I went ahead and preordered the US Wii versions of

Heatseeker $11.49
Blitz The League $11.49
Spiderman 3 $11.49

for a total of $34.47 (free shipping)

I'm not really interested in these games that much but you can't beat the price.

Crom

Barnyard is also available at 11.49 but I couldn't live with myself if I ordered it.

Rape and pillage yesasia while you can folks!

Pud

Banned
Crom said:
Barnyard is also available at 11.49 but I couldn't live with myself if I ordered it.

Rape and pillage yesasia while you can folks!

If we rape and pillage, they'll cancel EVERYONE'S order! :p
The less money they lose on this mistake, the more likely they'll honour it?
I ordered 3 copies of Wii Play...

gimz

Pud said:
I ordered 3 copies of Wii Play...
same here...
so i could have enough wiimote for full multiplayer (if they really send me wiiplay with the wiimote before they cancel my order)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm in. I was gonna pass on it but somone on CAG made a reply about how their policy says if there is a price increase, your preorder will be unaffected by it.

Costanza

Banned
From the FAQ:

Will my pre-order be affected if there is any adjustment in the product price?

* If the price increases, the price of your pre-order remains unaffected.

maynerd

Banned
I missed out on this coupon but hey maybe someone can benefit at GAF

New customers get $5 off $30 purchase on YesAsia.com Coupon code: WGASIA5
New customers get $3 off $15 purchase on YesAsia.com Coupon code: WGASIA3

Top Bottom