• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zenless Zone Zero ༺*|OT|*༻ Gotta Waifu 'Em All ♡(੭´͈ ᐜ `͈)੭♡

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
There are also unmarked side quests that show up sometimes, there's a new one in lumina square and you can get it by talking to the hia investigator next to the npc named 'YI'.
It's not just Lumia square though, but yeah, unmarked quests, hidden coins, hidden trust quests, new managers for the store etc. It's all cool, except it won't let you level up and get resources needed for the endgame stuff.

I've been doing research on F2P games now since I haven't played any of them for so long (or at all) until ZZZ came out to understand how they work better and... it's always a waiting game as soon as you'll finish the story of 1.0 release and there's not reason to bash your head at the endgame content which is not meant for you to even finish without a gigantic waste of time on resource grinding (if you're a 100% F2P player that is), you might not even build more than 1 team properly depending on your luck with RNG etc.

Like, I thought that when S rank disc tuning will be unlocked I'll just go ahead, craft what I need and upgrade Zhu and Nicole.... but you literally don't have enough master records for even 2 discs and there's also master tuning you can do to add stats you need and an item for doing that is extremely rare, there's 5 discs in total and.... well, there's a way to get random S rank discs via endgame challenges, but you need to waste your battery on that, but there's too many stuff you can use it for to upgrade characters and there's not enough resources in the game you can't even farm for in 1.0 release and... do you get what I'm trying to say?

There's just no content and rewards in the 1.0 release to do all this stuff, some of them (not many to put it lightly) locked behind proxy levels (which you need to grind for without story content), some behind paid battle pass (which I have, cuz it was worth it and I see now that the game will be supported and be better with time so I don't mind and happy to support it) or limited purchases which either have refresh (or not) and it's too long.

Almost all F2P gacha games (that I've researched so far) have the same issues with the 1.0 release, some more, some less depending on how generous the gacha system is with RNG and luck. So yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll do with the game in the future and I hope it'll be supported for years to come cuz I love ZZZ a lot and want to play more of it :messenger_relieved:

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
No it's an actual unmarked quest that prompts a commission, so it comes with XP; there's one in sixth street too you get by talking to that influencer girl clara.
Yeah, yeah, I know, some will get you XP, but what I'm saying is that it's not meant to help you get through the endgame stuff and get a lot of very rare and expensive resources and enough currency.

Also, some trials and battle passes (like the paid one) will be over by the time you finish story content so you can't progress them further and get more rare rewards and stuff. I'm pretty sure that they'll add the same amount of these trials and battle pass levels with the 1.1 release which will be future proof. So you can't even progress through trials and some battle passes in 1.0 release cuz you'll reach the current limit of 50 levels and such.

Last edited:
I'm torn between getting Lucy from the store, or saving up for an S-tier weapon. At the moment, I'm thinking just waiting until she's one of the two A ranks on a limited banner might be best.

I kind of regret pulling for Ellen, because getting hit when trying to charge her ice stacks is a pain. However, I think her speed could be really useful when it comes to future content, and she's still fun outside of trying to get her ice stacks. At this point, I think I'm just going to save for a long while until a limited banner character comes out that I really want.

I'm also torn when it comes to which S-rank character I should pick for my 300 pull, but it'll be a long time before that happens.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I'm torn between getting Lucy from the store, or saving up for an S-tier weapon. At the moment, I'm thinking just waiting until she's one of the two A ranks on a limited banner might be best.
That's actually viable and much better stragtegy cuz it's much easier to get A rank characters and potentially unlock all their buffs while you searching for the S rank one cuz the drop rates are much higher. Plus, there's also an adult member of the Sons of Calydon faction which they yet to add to the game and fully reveal👇:messenger_relieved:

e55117278aac53ba1e04058e653af591_1675380938287475775.png

I kind of regret pulling for Ellen, because getting hit when trying to charge her ice stacks is a pain. However, I think her speed could be really useful when it comes to future content, and she's still fun outside of trying to get her ice stacks. At this point, I think I'm just going to save for a long while until a limited banner character comes out that I really want.
I think they nerfed the Ice team, cuz before Zhu's release it was possible to finish hard challenges, commissions and fights with S rank to get more resources even if the weakness of the enemies was Fire or Physical for example, but now you'll get A rank max. They basically fixed the balance of the game to match the weaknesses better so that you had to build the team properly, match the elements and not brute force everything with the strongest team. And so cuz of that I decided to wait until I get the Soldier 11 to go through lvl 43 mission that needs the Fire team - there's now way I'll be wasting resources on slow af Ben just for that mission and never use him ever again after.

I just don't get why and for what purpose the defence character class is even in the game. Maybe they'll be more useful at some point, but now it's just a complete waste of time and resources in my book.

I'm also torn when it comes to which S-rank character I should pick for my 300 pull, but it'll be a long time before that happens.
The shitty thing about the stable channel is that the tapes you need for it are extremely limited, so you need to waste poly to get the tapes, otherwise it'll take you forever to get to the select feature.

If you want to use the select character feature though, keep in mind that it'll only let you pick the character from stable channel, not the exclusive one, so if you want the S rank character from the exclusive channel - you need to wait before (and if) he or she will be available in the stable one, which I think will never happen.

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Okay, so I just finished the new event which was time-gated. Had only an issue with the 3rd quest on hard, but the rest of missions were fairly easy and fun. I quite dig this type of event format and if HoYo keeps it for some of their future events it will be sweet. The polychrome rewards were decent too.
xbX5fWi.jpeg

I'm also almost done with the battle pass (currently lvl 48) and I'm just waiting for the weekly reset so I can finish it and claim the final rewards.

cnLUboR.png

Finished Chapter 3 as well, and now I'm moving on to the agent stories as I'm a bit behind on those (still have to do Grace and Koleda's stories, and I've also unlocked Lycaon and Rina's stories). Oh, and I have a bunch of exploration and combat missions to clear now that I'm done with the main story, and I'm also slowly progressing the agent trust level of Nekomata, Nicole, and Billy (I already reached max trust for Anby earlier today). So pretty chill stuff.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I've reached my Weekly Exp. Limit as well, but I'm a little bit behing you in the BP progress (lvl 41), waiting for tomorrow to finish the last two missions in the latest event (which is the best so far for sure) and finish the BP in a few days. They're extending the arcade event btw to Aug 9 from July 29, so we can grab all those rewards again:messenger_relieved:

That's actually viable and much better stragtegy cuz it's much easier to get A rank characters and potentially unlock all their buffs while you searching for the S rank one cuz the drop rates are much higher. Plus, there's also an adult member of the Sons of Calydon faction which they yet to add to the game and fully reveal👇:messenger_relieved:

e55117278aac53ba1e04058e653af591_1675380938287475775.png

I think they nerfed the Ice team, cuz before Zhu's release it was possible to finish hard challenges, commissions and fights with S rank to get more resources even if the weakness of the enemies was Fire or Physical for example, but now you'll get A rank max. They basically fixed the balance of the game to match the weaknesses better so that you had to build the team properly, match the elements and not brute force everything with the strongest team. And so cuz of that I decided to wait until I get the Soldier 11 to go through lvl 43 mission that needs the Fire team - there's now way I'll be wasting resources on slow af Ben just for that mission and never use him ever again after.

I just don't get why and for what purpose the defence character class is even in the game. Maybe they'll be more useful at some point, but now it's just a complete waste of time and resources in my book.

The shitty thing about the stable channel is that the tapes you need for it are extremely limited, so you need to waste poly to get the tapes, otherwise it'll take you forever to get to the select feature.

If you want to use the select character feature though, keep in mind that it'll only let you pick the character from stable channel, not the exclusive one, so if you want the S rank character from the exclusive channel - you need to wait before (and if) he or she will be available in the stable one, which I think will never happen.

I like Ben’s character a lot but you’re right there’s no point in using him. My issue in this game is never staying alive it’s putting out enough damage.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I like Ben’s character a lot but you’re right there’s no point in using him.
I like him too, as a character and there's a cool team-up attacks and finishers if Koleda is in the team, but the game is just not giving you enough resources to level-up most launch characters and RNG prevents me from getting Soldier 11 (which is far better than Ben in combat) as well as other characters, which leaves Ben as second Fire character I have.... :messenger_weary:

My issue in this game is never staying alive it’s putting out enough damage.
I honestly can't tell you how you can die in this game, it's just impossible, unless you're extremely underleveled and playing as lvl 10 characters in lvl 30-40 mission. They need to do something about it in the future updates for those of us who want a fair challenge (which is not enormous HP bars of enemies, it won't change anything). I'm sure they'll figure it out cuz they've very good combat designers on the team. I hope it won't be just challenge missions and such outside of the story missions though like in the 1.0 release, but in the story missions as well.

Last edited:
Defense characters do a truckload of damage/daze/status on ex counter, you use them the same way you would use a support character.
And it's pretty easy to die in max corruption hollow zero (especially the one that prevents daze from applying at all), and critical shiyu defence, you can die in like 3/4 hits in critical shiyu defence.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I think this mission is broken. It requires lvl 46, all my characters are lvl 46 with upgraded W-Emgines and stuff and yet it's just impossible to beat this mission with an S rank and get the reward for it even with the 30% boss damage buff.

wf1PoHXV_o.jpg

Aenima

I think this mission is broken. It requires lvl 46, all my characters are lvl 46 with upgraded W-Emgines and stuff and yet it's just impossible to beat this mission with an S rank and get the reward for it even with the 30% boss damage buff.

wf1PoHXV_o.jpg
Try replace one of your damage dealers with a stun character. Stunned enemies take more damage and allow your team to do the assist rotations faster.

Try replace one of your damage dealers with a stun character. Stunned enemies take more damage and allow your team to do the assist rotations faster.
Absolutely. Also, the character lineup could be better as well. Your last character should always be your damage dealer, and your first should always be your stun character. For a proper rotation you want to stun, then use your support / anomaly, and then finish the rotation with your DPS attack character.

I know it seems like going into battle with a bunch of S-rank DPS attackers would be a good idea, but it's just not how the game is designed.

Last edited:

Aenima

wf1PoHXV_o.jpg
I completed this mission with S rank back when i was lv40 and the mission was level 36 i think, once you level up your Proxy rank the missions raise up and become harder.
I tried do that mission again, that i also leveled up my Proxy rank, and felt it was harder but still doable with some wasted time on mistakes. The 3 characters i use are all lv 50 with A-Rate engines at lv 50 and only Ellen has most of her disks leveled up.

I recorded my run under 2:30 if you want to have an idea of what i did. Also using the food for 30% damage to Bosses.

It seems the mindscape resonia for s-rank characters simply activates a certain mindscape cinema but nothing else.
Anby's activates her C6, but on top of that also changes her combo, so she becomes more powerful/efficient, but zhu yuan's simply just activates her C1 and koleda's just activates her C2, nothing special on top of it like with Anby; that's a bit disappointing.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Absolutely. Also, the character lineup could be better as well. Your last character should always be your damage dealer, and your first should always be your stun character. For a proper rotation you want to stun, then use your support / anomaly, and then finish the rotation with your DPS attack character.

I know it seems like going into battle with a bunch of S-rank DPS attackers would be a good idea, but it's just not how the game is designed.
Nah, you guys, I've tried it with Anby and Koleda, and even with lvl 50 engines and some lvl 15 discs with DMG stat at max, I'm just not doing enough damage to bosses even with 30% damage buff. Here's the best I could do now with lvl 46 agents, I've tried multiple times:

3b4e175f65fc5b54c357e1ced081ccf1.jpeg

Zhu and Nicole and the way I built them are insane assist triggers and doing lots of damage as well (especially Zhu with crit rates), but the problem is that it is still not enough to kill the last two bosses quicker even with lots of assists and anomaly triggers of the two types one after another. I'm just not doing enough damage to the bosses with lvl 46 characters, that's the problem. I know how the game works.

I completed this mission with S rank back when i was lv40 and the mission was level 36 i think, once you level up your Proxy rank the missions raise up and become harder.
I tried do that mission again, that i also leveled up my Proxy rank, and felt it was harder but still doable with some wasted time on mistakes. The 3 characters i use are all lv 50 with A-Rate engines at lv 50 and only Ellen has most of her disks leveled up.
That's the problem right here, both times you completed the mission while being overleveled. The chars I use the most are all lvl 46 with lvl 50 engines, which is exactly the lvl you need for the mission, but based on your comment, I need to be 4-5 levels above the recommended one.

Last edited:

Neon Xenon

So I started playing ZZZ tonight, after holding off due to other things I needed to deal with. Visually, it's really nice. Gameplay is alright. But, with this game being what it is, I really don't want to roll for anything right now. Not even Zhu Yuan, when my odds are so low (and would lack other team members to get the most out of her, apparently).

Last edited:
I'm just not doing enough damage to the bosses with lvl 46 characters, that's the problem. I know how the game works.
Well in your screenshot you are using nicole, anby, zhu yuan.
The enemies are weak to ice and ether, however the bosses have a shield that is weak to only ice, so that's a lot of time right there you are wasting on the bosses getting through that ice shield since you don't have an ice damage character on the team.

Here's a video of me beating it, even though I make a bunch of mistakes especially at the end, a better run could definitely shave off another 5-10 seconds; the characters here are level 50, but their A rank w-engines are only lvl 40, also no damage boost food, so that should even out to you being lvl 46 with lvl 50 engines and a 30% boost (heck you might actually have higher attack that way).

Basically as you can see I try and group the mobs for quick kills (I mess up at the start with one straggler), and I try to switch to ice damage to get rid of the boss shields as quick as possible (which I mess up several times at the end).

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Well in your screenshot you are using nicole, anby, zhu yuan.
The enemies are weak to ice and ether, however the bosses have a shield that is weak to only ice, so that's a lot of time right there you are wasting on the bosses getting through that ice shield since you don't have an ice damage character on the team.
It doesn't matter, I had lvl 46 Ellen on the team before that.

Basically as you can see I try and group the mobs for quick kills (I mess up at the start with one straggler), and I try to switch to ice damage to get rid of the boss shields as quick as possible (which I mess up several times at the end).
That's what I do with Nicole and Zhu, Nicole groups enemies together then Zhu finishing them off by Ether blasts, same goes for other groups as well. The problem is the last two bosses. I've tried it with Ellen and did even worse than with Anby.

But there's another problem, I can't login to the Europe's server to play the game:messenger_weary:

16656529729708359680-20240729170820-1.png

Last edited:
It doesn't matter, I had lvl 46 Ellen on the team before that.
Well, it does matter, and your previous team was already discussed as not being a good combination of characters, so just having ellen on it might've been good to get through the ice shields, the rest of it doesn't work together too well; your second team is an overcorrection with no ice damagers so it's not good either.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Well, it does matter, and your previous team was already discussed as not being a good combination of characters, so just having ellen on it might've been good to get through the ice shields, the rest of it doesn't work together too well; your second team is an overcorrection with no ice damagers so it's not good either.
She's not helping to get through the ice shileds faster really, at least in my case, idk what to tell you, but when shield is gone she deals a lof of damage with her ult.

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Geez, I love this shark girl so much. I'm almost done with Ellen's build after farming for the past couple of days some disc drives with better main stat and secondary afixes. I'm also using the cannon rotor I've gotten from the premium battle pass for her W engine since I don't have her signature weapon, and now I have her at 57% crit rate and 100% crit damage. Did some training to test her new dps output and she fucking destroys. My favorite ZZZ character by far.

And on a different note, I'm not exactly sure how tf I've managed to put 74h into this game in just 3 weeks since I've picked it up. 😳

FNenVgv.png

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Good morning proxies! :messenger_sunglasses:

b48r6rmk.gif

Via ZZZ Twitter account:

Dear Proxy, Zenless Zone Zero Version 1.1 "Undercover R&B" Special Program will begin on August 3, 19:30 (UTC+8). Follow the Livestream Channels:
This Special Program will be broadcast on the official livestream channels. The devs of Zenless Zone Zero and our special host will share what's new in Version 1.1 with everyone. During the livestream, there will be a redemption code to claim and also a lucky draw for a few lucky Proxies to win mysterious prizes, so don't miss out~
See you Saturday!

After the Version 1.1 Special Program, Zenless Zone Zero will be opening the Creator Beta Server. Proxies can learn more about the new version via news from the creators~

GTqEP3OasAAf5s3

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
That's cool! But does it actually mean that 1.1 will release right after the livestream or... it's just a preview and 1.1 will release at a later date?🤔

So I started playing ZZZ tonight, after holding off due to other things I needed to deal with. Visually, it's really nice. Gameplay is alright. But, with this game being what it is, I really don't roll for anything right now. Not even Zhu Yuan, when my odds are so low (and would lack other team members to get the most out of her, apparently).
Zhu Yuan is actually really f2p friendly, from what I've heard. She works in a number of teams (including the starting team), and that could improve even more when her A-rank supports are released.

Aside from that, if you're new to Mihoyo games, I'd strongly suggest reading the first two posts of the NeoGAF Genshin Impact thread. A LOT of the same game design is used in this game, including how rolling for characters work. The names for everything have changed, but there's a lot of overlap with how everything works. I was free to play for over a year in Genshin Impact, and I had plenty of fun.

As for which characters to try to get, this game is considerably better than Genshin at letting you to try a character before you try to get them. You can also watch you tube videos to learn about their best teams, combos, rotations, etc.

Last edited:

Neon Xenon

Zhu Yuan is actually really f2p friendly, from what I've heard. She works in a number of teams (including the starting team), and that could improve even more when her A-rank supports are released.

Aside from that, if you're new to Mihoyo games, I'd strongly suggest reading the first two posts of the NeoGAF Genshin Impact thread. A LOT of the same game design is used in this game, including how rolling for characters work. The names for everything have changed, but there's a lot of overlap with how everything works. I was free to play for over a year in Genshin Impact, and I had plenty of fun.

As for which characters to try to get, this game is considerably better than Genshin at letting you to try a character before you try to get them. You can also watch you tube videos to learn about their best teams, combos, rotations, etc.

Thanks for the post. I feel a little more assured going forward, as I apparently missed out on a lot of free pulls that could have helped me starting out.

So from what I'm gathering (I haven't launched the game since Sunday, so there's still many things I'm still unfamiliar with) if the rolling is similar, does ZZZ have its own Beginners' Banner that I should roll before attempting to go for someone specific? Maybe I will pull for Zhu Yuan at some point, even though I don't like my chances.

I only know slightly of MiHoYo games, but only in that they're gacha games (the parts that I dislike), so I sort of know what I'm getting into, and your posts helped me understand some more.

N30RYU

Damm I though I would get a S character guaranteed pull when you got to lvl50... not a normal pull wtf... that S tier item messed up my mind...

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Damm I though I would get a S character guaranteed pull when you got to lvl50... not a normal pull wtf... that S tier item messed up my mind...
Levels have nothing to do with the drop rates, it's all comes down to luck and RNG minus 50/50 and 100% guaranteed chances after you lose 50/50 and then it goes back to 50/50 again when you get S rank character / W-Engine / Bangboo (doesn't matter which one).

Last edited:

Aenima

Btw in the normal banner the garanteed S rate can be an engine instead of a character. I got the Necomata signature engine in the normal banner pitty instead of a character. Just in the limited character banner it will always be a S rate character garanteed in pitty.

I reached lv 45 Proxy and unlocked the big boss fight in Hallow Zero. Its hard. Need to start farming engine disks for other characters cuz only my Ellen is pretty much finished for now.

N30RYU

Damm I though I'll get a S character pull when you got to lvl50...
Levels have nothing to do with the drop rates, it's all comes down to luck and RNG minus 50/50 and 100% guaranteed chances after you lose 50/50 and then it goes back to 50/50 again when you get S rank character / W-Engine / Bangboo (doesn't matter which one).
I mean lvl50 of the season

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Damm I though I'll get a S character pull when you got to lvl50...

I mean lvl50 of the season
I meant levels in general - check lists for rewards, multiple battle passes etc. etc. It doesn't matter and all of this won't give me better chances at getting S / A Rank characters, W-Engines and so on. It's just not how it works:messenger_smiling:

Man, I love Zhu so much as a character. At first when you start to hang out with her a few times, it's so akward and feels like you just won't get along with her cuz of the age and stuff, but then as you get to know her better she's just the best and her personality starts to shine even more.

Looks like 1.1 update we'll be all about her and her team so that's effin' great, can't wait to play it as well as her personal quests which I'm sure will be added along with a few others.

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Man, this game really gave me a scare earlier today. That useless cursor on PS5 was stuck in the left corner of my OLED TV in a way that I could only see a tiny portion of it. At first it gave me the impression that a group of pixels was permanently stuck because moving the camera or going to a different screen like the options menu didn't have any effect, but it was just me accidentally moving the cursor with the dualsense touchpad in an awkward position. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

So from what I'm gathering (I haven't launched the game since Sunday, so there's still many things I'm still unfamiliar with) if the rolling is similar, does ZZZ have its own Beginners' Banner that I should roll before attempting to go for someone specific? Maybe I will pull for Zhu Yuan at some point, even though I don't like my chances.

I would suggest saving all of your polychromes for the limited banner, and only using your standard film canisters (the silver ones, not the colorful ones) on the standard banner. There's no beginners banner in Zenless, so it works a bit differently. If you look at the standard permanent banner, you'll see that it does have a guaranteed S-rank character after a one time cost of a much smaller amount of rolls.

After that, when you've spent a total of 300 rolls, you can pick an S-rank character. That will take you a long time to unlock, though, if you're being smart and saving your polys for the limited banner. I've been playing since launch, and I'm nowhere near 300, because I'm not about to spend polychrome on anything but the limited banner.

Also, it's generally a good idea to NEVER roll on the weapon banner, especially if you're f2p. It's generally considered a trap. The only exception is if you have a huge amount of polychromes, you already have the current limited banner character, and you're SURE you value making them stronger over getting a whole new character later on. Personally, I never used the weapon banner in Genshin, and I don't plan on using the weapon banner in Zenless either.

Last edited:

Aenima

Just completed a hidden side quest (The Prophecy) that took a bit more than 2h to complete. Even got a trophy cuz aparently i got the hidden ending. Probably my favorite adventure quest, all in the TV world, but plays like an rpg where you raise yours stats to fight stronger enemies and reach new areas.

To start this quest you neet to reach proxy 40+. then in the morning or afternoon, look in the alley close to the videostore, near the payphone 2 students will be there and you can talk to them, they mention a girl and a prophecy. Then at midnight go to the payphone a girl will be there, talk to her and go sleep. Next morning there will be a new mission in the inter-knot that you can accept.

Aenima

the only way to get waif... I mean characters is using the Gacha system?
Outside of the starting ones, Corin and Ben, yes. But you can also get some of the A rate characters from the Store. When you do pulls you get a currency back, you then can use that currency in the store to get more pulls, some items, engines and A rate characters.

Last edited:
Just completed a hidden side quest (The Prophecy) that took a bit more than 2h to complete. Even got a trophy cuz aparently i got the hidden ending. Probably my favorite adventure quest, all in the TV world, but plays like an rpg where you raise yours stats to fight stronger enemies and reach new areas.

To start this quest you neet to reach proxy 40+. then in the morning or afternoon, look in the alley close to the videostore, near the payphone 2 students will be there and you can talk to them, they mention a girl and a prophecy. Then at midnight go to the payphone a girl will be there, talk to her and go sleep. Next morning there will be a new mission in the inter-knot that you can accept.
It it safe to assume you can retry the quest later if you don't get the hidden ending, or do I need to use a guide?

Aenima

It it safe to assume you can retry the quest later if you don't get the hidden ending, or do I need to use a guide?
You can replay it anytime but is a long ass quest i leave the requirements in the spoiler for the ppl that wanna know what they need to do for the hidden ending.

In this mission you need to convice all the 14 bangboos to be your friend.
Bangboos with green name, just talk to them
Bangboos with red name, fight them

There will also be 3 legenday items to grab (Armor, Sword, Shield)

Once you are friends with everyone you can go to the final boss fight, the prophet say you can choose 7 bangboos to help you, either from the green faction or red faction, if you choose them all and go against the prophet rules, it will lead to the hidden ending.

Neon Xenon

I would suggest saving all of your polychromes for the limited banner, and only using your standard film canisters (the silver ones, not the colorful ones) on the standard banner. There's no beginners banner in Zenless, so it works a bit differently. If you look at the standard permanent banner, you'll see that it does have a guaranteed S-rank character after a one time cost of a much smaller amount of rolls.
Yeah, I see it now.

I doubt 1990 Polychrome (which is just barely over one 10 pull) is going to get me Zhu or anyone on a Limited Banner, but I haven't made even one pull yet, so maybe I'll get blessed. Who knows. I'm going to aim to get more Polychrome in the meantime...one way or another.

I just can't recall another gacha game where I've actively avoided rolling like with this one.

Kinda offtopic and not aimed at you, but I'm starting to hate this soulless AI art trend. I'm going to stick with good old art created by actual artists.

However, if you enjoy AI art, more power to you.

It depends for me on what the art is and if the artist is using it as a crutch or a tool. But ya, it can be very hit or miss.

Moving on,
I’m debating getting Zhu her weapon, and I don’t think I’ll be pulling again for a while, so I should still have time to save up for Miyabi…
Also because I have Ben at M6 I’m gonna build him up and see what’s actually up with him and how he performs. Doesn’t hurt that I have Koleda as well

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Kinda offtopic and not aimed at you, but I'm starting to hate this soulless AI art trend. I'm going to stick with good old art created by actual artists.

However, if you enjoy AI art, more power to you.
:messenger_hushed:

I... I can't believe that you think that I love AI art after all that I posted here in regards to anime and after years of posting real art made by real people in the artwork thread...:messenger_weary:

My love for the hand drawn art can't be even measured cuz I love it immensely. Furthermore, I used to draw myself way back in the 90-s and early 2000s and I know how it feels to create and draw art, but then I moved on to Photoshop and working in it to this day... albeit not having the actual drawing tablet, but it didn't stop me:messenger_smiling:

There's no way in hell I'll support AI art over the work of real artists, it'll never happen!✋:messenger_relieved:

UNd9e5W.jpeg
ipWYOpn.jpeg
08KO7vc.jpeg

The reason I posted these AI images is because of how impressive they are in looking like a real photo which is based on hand drawn art and that's the end of it. As I'm sure you noticed, the AI images are not even 100% accurate to the game's artstyle and missing a lot of crucial details and accurate representation of certain elements. If you think that I prefer soulless AI art over hand drawn one which was created by real artists, don't support real artists in their pursuit to stop AI from ruining their lives, well... I can only tell you that you've got the wrong person👈:messenger_neutral:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Event: 141 Exclusive Bazaar

491f72a97c796a9d8b4c58758d47d709_2378695072117424042.jpg

Event Duration

2024/08/02 10:00:00 (server time) – 2024/08/12 03:59:59 (server time)

Requirements

Reach Inter-Knot Lv. 15 or higher and complete Agent Commission "Scarlet Invitation" to participate.

Event Details

During the 141 Exclusive Bazaar event, Proxies can go find Sjal's stall to submit specific items and receive rewards such as Polychromes, Boopons, and various upgrade materials.

During the "141 Exclusive Bazaar" event, Proxies can unlock further rewards for exchange based on their days logged in, with 1 reward unlocked each day for a total of 7.

During the event, after 5 total exchanges, Proxies can claim an additional limited reward at Sjal's stall.

※ Rewards for exchange are unlocked at 4:00 (server time) each day.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

:messenger_hushed:

I... I can't believe that you think that I love AI art after all that I posted here in regards to anime and after years of posting real art made by real people in the artwork thread...:messenger_weary:

My love for the hand drawn art can't be even measured cuz I love it immensely. Furthermore, I used to draw myself way back in the 90-s and early 2000s and I know how it feels to create and draw art, but then I moved on to Photoshop and working in it to this day... albeit not having the actual drawing tablet, but it didn't stop me:messenger_smiling:

There's no way in hell I'll support AI art over the work of real artists, it'll never happen!✋:messenger_relieved:

UNd9e5W.jpeg
ipWYOpn.jpeg
08KO7vc.jpeg

The reason I posted these AI images is because of how impressive they are in looking like a real photo which is based on hand drawn art and that's the end of it. As I'm sure you noticed, the AI images are not even 100% accurate to the game's artstyle and missing a lot of crucial details and accurate representation of certain elements. If you think that I prefer soulless AI art over hand drawn one which was created by real artists, don't support real artists in their pursuit to stop AI from ruining their lives, well... I can only tell you that you've got the wrong person👈:messenger_neutral:
Guess we've got our wires crossed a little there. :messenger_grinning_sweat: Yeah, I know you share a lot of hand-drawn art, so it was a bit odd to me when I saw yesterday that you posted that Zhu Yuan AI fanart (the AI images were fairly good but still...).

It's all good. I'm just getting tired of seeing AI art everywhere on social media and now on GAF too (there's that AI generated art thread but I put it on ignore). 😩

Top Bottom