• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zenless Zone Zero ༺*|OT|*༻ Gotta Waifu 'Em All ♡(੭´͈ ᐜ `͈)੭♡

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Apparently 7 new characters got leaked....

Dzlqdco.jpeg

UqVkZRI.jpeg

2fSlSzA.jpeg

pqnQgEq.jpeg

YujWwE0.jpeg

ENHOHBG.jpeg

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
That's not a leak, that's from the official video that talks about the historical heroes.
Well, they still count as new characters? Provided they'll be added to the game at some point. I mean, otherwise why else would you design them just for one video?

Doom85

Well, they still count as new characters? Provided they'll be added to the game at some point. I mean, otherwise why else would you design them just for one video?

Shocked Episode 11 GIF by The Simpsons

Oh sure, just dig up old wounds for us Honkai Star Rail players.

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Apparently there’s still hope for them, apparently in 2.2 there’s a file that can be found that says the four were captured by the Bloodhounds.

So maybe they’re going to be like Team Rocket? I mean, that’s less cool than the badasses they were presented as, but I’ll take what I can get. Just don’t leave us hanging, Hoyo! It’s too late for Duke Inferno sadly, but the others still have a chance!

begging hey arnold GIF

Sure, but it's not a leak, it's from an official video talking about the lore:

It also shows the other AI and drops some hints on what the purpose of fairy and such are.
Is it 100% chance for the banner character? I got Ellen twice :messenger_weary:
no 50% chance, 100% if you got a non-limited character, but then it goes back to 50%.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Not sure if I'll manage to save 13K polychrone before she'll be available, I almost have enough polychrome for 30 searches. I don't think I can get 60 more in 1.0 release and before major content update will drop - I've no plans to get every achievement, so I have to rely on story missions and other means to get polychrome.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Is it 100% chance for the banner character? I got Ellen twice :messenger_weary:
I wish, lol. Got Nekomata as my first guaranteed S rank agent on Ellen's banner.

It's 50/50 at 90 pulls and 100% at 180 pulls for her to drop. I'm not too fussed about it as the pitty carries over to the next banner, but I'm still trying to get Ellen.

I think I have like 50 saved pulls and I need 77 pulls in total to guarantee her so I'm 27 away.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

New event coming this Friday.

GSnQM6XacAAF-1O

Event Time - 2024/07/19 10:00:00 (server time) – 2024/07/26 03:59:59 (server time)

Requirements

Reach Inter-Knot Lv. 15 or higher and complete Agent Commission "Scarlet Invitation" to participate.

Event Details
  • During the event, Proxies can head to the Godfinger arcade and play Event Mode: Snake Duel - Clash in an online 2v2 battle.
  • During the event, Proxies will be randomly teamed up with another Proxy and play against another two-person team.
  • At the end of the game, the team with the longest total length of both snakes wins. The winning team will receive 800 Snaky Vouchers per player, and the losing team will receive 500 Snaky Vouchers per player.
Event Rewards • Proxies can exchange Snaky Vouchers for Polychromes, Boopons, upgrade materials, and other rewards in the event store.

※ After the multiplayer event ends, the event shop will close and Snaky Vouchers will be reset. Please don't forget to use up Doggy Vouchers before the shop closes.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives have you completed the Bangboo event, how was it? I only just now got to the second hub and it looks like I'm almost there to start the event, but still need to finish one story mission and such.

Man of man does it feel good to finally see and explore something new, bigger and more interesting after so many hours in the Sixth Street and there's new BG music as well:messenger_grinning:

ZZ9maTC.jpeg
YKvxVR8.jpeg

ZYGCN03.jpeg

knOAxL1.jpeg

rpKo6pT.jpeg

fsy1KFh.jpeg

zPdqyaF.jpeg

S0lsuPi.jpeg

F0JhOzF.jpeg
hVMw2oM.jpeg

MY9P7rh.jpeg

AatAIqT.jpeg

hdE6fai.jpeg
cute-sailor-moon-blushing-rsjnzm9ndodq9a2k.gif

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives have you completed the Bangboo event, how was it? I only just now got to the second hub and it looks like I'm almost there to start the event, but still need to finish one story mission and such.

Man of man does it feel good to finally see and explore something new, bigger and more interesting after so many hours in the Sixth Street and there's new BG music as well:messenger_grinning:

ZZ9maTC.jpeg
YKvxVR8.jpeg

ZYGCN03.jpeg

knOAxL1.jpeg

rpKo6pT.jpeg

fsy1KFh.jpeg

zPdqyaF.jpeg

S0lsuPi.jpeg

F0JhOzF.jpeg
hVMw2oM.jpeg

MY9P7rh.jpeg

AatAIqT.jpeg

hdE6fai.jpeg
cute-sailor-moon-blushing-rsjnzm9ndodq9a2k.gif
I have a couple more missions to complete in order to unlock the event, but I did reach the new city zone yesterday, and yeah, it's awesome. 😎

Skifi28

I've played the first couple of hours so far, but I can't decide If I'm going to stick with it or not. Love some of the characters designs and animation, but the combat appears a bit too basic. Ideally I just haven't unlocked everything, but I fear this is it other than adding new characters to the mix.

I've played the first couple of hours so far, but I can't decide If I'm going to stick with it or not. Love some of the characters designs and animation, but the combat appears a bit too basic. Ideally I just haven't unlocked everything, but I fear this is it other than adding new characters to the mix.

The complexity is about making an optimal team for each challenge and managing your resources. No matter the real-time action, this is an RPG, not a hack-and-slash.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
There's two problems with the combat:

1) There's not a lot of moves and combos you can do, you can't unlock new ones and stuff like that

2) The main story content is not meant to be difficult even if challange mode is activated and as soon as you'll unlock Hard difficulty for the story related missions, you'll see that before that is was on Easy.

There's a couple of main takeaway from all this.

1) Don't judge the combat and its difficulty by the story content, the more difficult stuff is in the later part of the 1.0 release and closer to Chapter 2 and you can't just mash buttons there and make a ton of mistakes. Story stuff is meant to be more approachable so that people could play through it without much issues but then, as more and difficult content will begin to open up, there's no other way to level up and progress further and here you'll see the combat shine with all of it's systems and stuff and it's far more than just mashing buttons, if you're willing to dig deeper and see how everything works and what you need to do to be better. It's a very slow process for sure and not a lot of people will be willing to go through it and see the game at its best, so it's completely understandable.

2) There's plenty of characters at launch, but you need to unlock most of them and it's crucial if you want some variety in combat. For example I'm already at a point in the game where I'd love to play around with other characters for variety's sake, cuz I'm destroying pretty much everything I come across and it's... Well, I just need some variety, but the problem is, there's 3 characters I really don't care about, don't like how they play and I already invested a ton of resources and stuff into others. So, there's no guarantee that you'll like some of the characters in 1.0 roster and it's not so easy to unlock the ones you want to try and play as.

So, the combat is great, but you can't unlock more skills to mix things up a bit more and other characters are there to sort of fix this, but you need to play the game for a while before you'll unlock more difficult and more interesting stuff, cuz story content is a bit basic in terms of missions and it's mostly related to what you're doing in missions, not to the story, characters and the rest. If you've played games like Persona, loved / liked them and even played through all of them (or at least some of them) you'll feel right at home in ZZZ, but if not... well, it's 50/50 whether you'll like the very slow nature of how they're introducing new content, features etc. etc.

ZZZ is not your typical F2P game, it's much more like a true SP action RPG similar to Persona (not in terms of combat), there's no open world and stuff, but there's gacha elements and other stuff here which you won't find in SP games, in some cases it's a problem cuz they're gating you and not letting you level up, upgrade, progress faster and as much as you want, so you may not like this, but the more you play the game, you'll realize that it's not so much F2P stuff as it more related to how they decided to pace the story, how fast to introduce certain features, content and such, so it's all very well planned and you'll be rewarded with better and more interesting content when you get to it and unlock it. same goes for Persona games, they're also very slow in terms of pacing, but ZZZ fixes a lot of other things these games suffer from as well.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
There's no way to complete it, the missions are staggered and get unlocked per day.
What a strange way of doing it. I just unlocked the event btw.

Also, I kinda hate that they locked Hollow Zero and BP there behind 5000 points per week, now and cuz of this BS I can't start (well, I can, but I won't) a mission there to finaly complete another BP cuz it won't give me more experinece in Hollow Zero BP cuz it's 5000 per week. What kind of BS is that? Why do I have to wait before monday?:messenger_pouting::messenger_face_steam:

In other news.
TTtqWkm.jpeg

xSwcg5M.png
Zhu is an absolute monster when it comes to Either damage and stuff and I love her playstyle a lot!:messenger_fire::messenger_bicep:
Can't effin' wait to unlock her for my 2nd team!:messenger_grinning:

Last edited:
What a strange way of doing it. I just unlocked the event btw.
They just don't want people to blow through it immediately, they've done similar events in honkai and genshin.
Also, I kinda hate that they locked Hollow Zero and BP there behind 5000 points per week, now and cuz of this BS I can't start (well, I can, but I won't) a mission there to finaly complete another BP cuz it won't give me more experinece in Hollow Zero BP cuz it's 5000 per week. What kind of BS is that? Why do I have to wait before monday?
Same thing, the rewards in hollow zero are really good, they don't want players to finish it all in a single day so it's a weekly, just like notorious hunts; also the limit goes up as you level up the license, mine is 6000.
This is also why you don't rush in to doing a newly unlocked hollow zero, because there's also a first clear reward on top of the regular points, which would just go to waste if you are already close to the weekly limit.

Though I'm not sure what you mean with "complete another BP".

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Though I'm not sure what you mean with "complete another BP".
There's multiple BPs (Battle Pass) in the game and sometimes in the same category, so cuz of 5000K limit I need to wait 1 week to complete mission in Hollow Zero to complete another BP, cuz If I do that now I'll lose aroun 2,5K (half of what's needed for the next 5000K) worth of experience towards Hollow Zero BP.

And, yeah, I get why there needs to be some kind of road block to prevent overleveling and stuff, I even mentioned above why the pacing of everything is very slow, but you must not lock experience behind arbitrary limits and make people wait one week before they can complete one mission to not lose experience otherwise. If anything, experience should be separate from BP unlocks and must carry over to next week or at the very least make the mission unavailable until 5000K reset.

Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives have you played as her already? What do you think?
She sort of reminds me of Billy, but she's much faster when it comes to switching targets, she's a lot more agile, moves and changes position very fast while also using CQC in combat and just overall a blast to play as, where as Billy is much slower and 100% range character.

Last edited:
Zhu is like Billy on steroids. She’s insanely quick. Can’t wait for her banner. Have saved everything so far, guaranteed to get her.

That said, I’m not too hot on the rest of the NEPS faction, hopefully one is a A rank and I can nab a copy.

I also saw some images of an… Idol team? lol wth hahahaha

Aenima

There's multiple BPs (Battle Pass) in the game and sometimes in the same category, so cuz of 5000K limit I need to wait 1 week to complete mission in Hollow Zero to complete another BP, cuz If I do that now I'll lose aroun 2,5K (half of what's needed for the next 5000K) worth of experience towards Hollow Zero BP.

And, yeah, I get why there needs to be some kind of road block to prevent overleveling and stuff, I even mentioned above why the pacing of everything is very slow, but you must not lock experience behind arbitrary limits and make people wait one week before they can complete one mission to not lose experience otherwise. If anything, experience should be separate from BP unlocks and must carry over to next week or at the very least make the mission unavailable until 5000K reset.

Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives have you played as her already? What do you think?
She sort of reminds me of Billy, but she's much faster when it comes to switching targets, she's a lot more agile, moves and changes position very fast while also using CQC in combat and just overall a blast to play as, where as Billy is much slower and 100% range character.
You dont need to wait. You can do Hollow Zero missions as much as you want, the 5k limit is to level up your Hollow Zero card that goes to level 60, but even if you already reached the weekly limit you can still do the missions, you just dont earn more Hollow Zero experience but you get the rewards from the missions.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
You dont need to wait. You can do Hollow Zero missions as much as you want, the 5k limit is to level up your Hollow Zero card that goes to level 60, but even if you already reached the weekly limit you can still do the missions, you just dont earn more Hollow Zero experience but you get the rewards from the missions.
The problem is, I need the experience to level up the Hollow Zero card and don't want to waste so much of it, hence I need to wait. Why would you waste the experience and rewards you get for it and only get the rewards from missions?

Moreover, there's an option to refresh progression 2 times..... BUT you can only do that before completing anything - what's even the point of this?:messenger_tears_of_joy: So you're like... what, opened the page and before start playing decided to refresh it 1-2 times to gain.... what exactly?:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Not yet, but I did reach her and Qingyi's part in the main story a couple of days ago, but I don't really play much ZZZ during weekdays, so progress is slow (i.e. I'm just doing the dailies and spending my battery). The clips I've posted were taken from some various youtube clips of her.

Edit: I stopped exactly at this part in her story, lol.

p4s85l1116dd1.gif

Last edited:
I still don't really understand what you mean with complete another BP; the new eridu fund pass has a weekly limit on xp and can only be completed right now if you use polychrome to do so. The hunter license in hollow zero also has a weekly limit and is unable to be completed as well.
So I'm not entirely sure what it is you say you are completing.
you dont need to wait. You can do Hollow Zero missions as much as you want
It's not a good idea to do a newly unlocked area when you're already near the limit of your weekly points though, since a new area comes with a first clear points reward that will just go to waste in that case.

Aenima

Moreover, there's an option to refresh progression 2 times..... BUT you can only do that before completing anything - what's even the point of this?:messenger_tears_of_joy: So you're like... what, opened the page and before start playing decided to refresh it 1-2 times to gain.... what exactly?:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:
The refresh thing is just in case you dont like the objetives of the missions, you can refresh 2 times to get diferent objectives, but its random so u dont know what kind of objectives u gonna get.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I still don't really understand what you mean with complete another BP; the new eridu fund pass has a weekly limit on xp and can only be completed right now if you use polychrome to do so. The hunter license in hollow zero also has a weekly limit and is unable to be completed as well.
So I'm not entirely sure what it is you say you are completing.
Correction, it's not a battle pass, it's a trial with a collection of 5 things you need to do to unlock the next trial 5, you can find it in the compendium. So, I'm currently almost completed the 6th trial and the only thing I need to do now is to complete the missions in the Hollow Zero and I already explained why I can't do that and need to wait until 5K refresh on monday next week.

The refresh thing is just in case you dont like the objetives of the missions, you can refresh 2 times to get diferent objectives, but its random so u dont know what kind of objectives u gonna get.
In my eyes, it's completely pointless and the 2 refreshes should be used for the entire thing when you complete it, not before, which of course they'll never do.

It looks like 90% of the whole Bangboo event can be completed within an hour or so - just did the thing and now there's only one last event with 3 quests I need to wait for.

Last edited:
Hit IK 40 and got Nicole up to 50, my girl doing well, Billy next. Every tier list I see says he’s bad but man, he’s great for clearing mobs and seems to get the job done just fine for now. Sure in a few patches he may get left behind but for now he’s a bro.

Correction, it's not a battle pass, it's a trial with a collection of 5 things you need to do to unlock the next trial 5, you can find it in the compendium. So, I'm currently almost completed the 6th trial and the only thing I need to do now is to complete the missions in the Hollow Zero and I already explained why I can't do that and need to wait until 5K refresh on monday next week.
Oh, well in that case Aenima Aenima is right, just do one you have done already, you don't really lose anything by doing so, you still get rewards from going through hollow zero, just no points, it's no different from reaching the weekly limit on the new eridu city fund pass, just because you aren't making battle pass progress, doesn't mean you aren't making progress in the game itself.

Also, Koleda has grown on me, she’s basically fully replaced Anby at this point. Stuns come fast and hard, even without the appropriate elemental weakness. That said, I do have her signature weapon, which helps.

Edit
Any way to view a lager image of the video tapes in the store? The ones you rent you to people?

Last edited:

Aenima

Man, thank god it's done. Can't say I like the event and the last quest with the TV stuff was annoying af:messenger_persevering::messenger_confounded::messenger_weary:

xZIFgg2.jpeg

PNbEmAW.jpeg

08mO2ZZ.jpeg
Yeah the 1st event was mediocre at best, only worth doing it cuz we get a maxed out bangboo and some extra resorces and polychromes. I wish the pulls we get was for the limited banners instead of the bangboo banner though cuz this game is pretty stingy. I hate that they apology everytime they fix something is 100 polys that is not even enough to do a single pull.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Nice! Gonna need that polychrome so I'm going to start it today and play it over the next several days or however long it takes to complete each stage.
You can finish 95% of the event in a couple of hours, but then you need to wait till next day for the last and the most borring and annoying quest.

Yeah the 1st event was mediocre at best, only worth doing it cuz we get a maxed out bangboo and some extra resorces and polychromes. I wish the pulls we get was for the limited banners instead of the bangboo banner though cuz this game is pretty stingy.
Free fully upgraded bangboo is nice for sure, but the whole content is meant for kids and there's also a lot of bangboo chatter and text which I simply skipped without hesitation. Thank god you can complete the whole thing lightning fast and it's not going to bore and annoy you for long.
What a waste. I'd much rather play some cool agent story or something like that, speaking of which, I'm not playing agents stories starting with Nekomata and decided to save them for later, after I finish Chapter 3 and before the major content update cuz... well, if all the events will be just like the Bangboo one or similar before the first major content update.... ugh:messenger_persevering:

I hate that they apology everytime they fix something is 100 polys that is not even enough to do a single pull.
Hell, they're won't even give you enough for 10 even if you pay for a 1 month of stupid in-game subscribtion:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

So uhmm, here are some redeeem codes I just tried that worked on my HoYo account:
  • ZZZHOYOLAB: 3 Official Investigator Log; 10,000 Dennies (NEW!)
  • CATCHABOO: 30 Polychrome
  • KANURBT5MQ8D: 40 Polychrome
  • ZENLESSGIFT: 50 Polychromes; 2 Official Investigator Logs; 3 W-Engine Power Supply; 1 Bangboo Algorithm Module
  • ZENLESSLAUNCH: 60 Polychromes; 6,666 Dennies

EDIT: Looks like most of them are old codes. For some reason it allowed me to redeem them, but didn't give me any reward because I already used them a while ago.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
So uhmm, here are some new redeeem codes I just tried that worked on my HoYo account:
  • ZZZHOYOLAB: 3 Official Investigator Log; 10,000 Dennies (NEW!)
  • CATCHABOO: 30 Polychrome
  • KANURBT5MQ8D: 40 Polychrome
  • ZENLESSGIFT: 50 Polychromes; 2 Official Investigator Logs; 3 W-Engine Power Supply; 1 Bangboo Algorithm Module
  • ZENLESSLAUNCH: 60 Polychromes; 6,666 Dennies
My god, they're so effin' stingy with polychrome it's unbelievable:messenger_expressionless:

Like, with all this BS in terms of % S / A rank agents drops (not to mention duplicates and BS stuff with 85-95% drop - everything else with 0,9% and 10-15% drop in comparison, seriously?), you'd think that it'll take ages to unlock them all (not to mention S rank W-Engines) even with 200-300 polychrome and yet they're still giving away water droplets from the ocean:messenger_weary:

Last edited:
So uhmm, here are some new redeeem codes I just tried that worked on my HoYo account:
Why on Earth does my character still not show up when I log in and select the server I play on? I've had to redeem all the previous codes in game because for some reason my character doesn't show up when I log in on the website. I've also tried connecting my twitch account for the twitch drops and same thing. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Why on Earth does my character still not show up when I log in and select the server I play on? I've had to redeem all the previous codes in game because for some reason my character doesn't show up when I log in on the website. I've also tried connecting my twitch account for the twitch drops and same thing. It's ridiculous.
I've had zero problems with my account, I signed up via my Google account and it was smooth ride after that, even after multiple logins after game update. Try to contact their support or make a thread in the community, maybe they'll look into your problem and fix it for ya:messenger_winking:

Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives Aenima Aenima R Reizo Ryuu so, what is your strategy for the next week, fellas?:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:
How much poly / tapes have you managed to save so far? Are you going to dump them all in one day to unlock Zhu (if you want her) or...?:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:
I can't say I'm familiar with how easy or not it is to unlock new characters in miHoYo games after they're added to the game, how your experience was like and how do you think it'll work in ZZZ?:unsure:

Last edited:
My god, they're so effin' stingy with polychrome it's unbelievable:messenger_expressionless:

Like, with all this BS in terms of % S / A rank agents drops (not to mention duplicates and BS stuff with 85-95% drop - everything else with 0,9% and 10-15% drop in comparison, seriously?), you'd think that it'll take ages to unlock them all (not to mention S rank W-Engines) even with 200-300 polychrome and yet they're still giving away water droplets from the ocean:messenger_weary:

This is by far their stingiest game, it's ridiculous. Forget about dupes, that's a whale thing.

Aenima

I've had zero problems with my account, I signed up via my Google account and it was smooth ride after that, even after multiple logins after game update. Try to contact their support or make a thread in the community, maybe they'll look into your problem and fix it for ya:messenger_winking:

Thick Thighs Save Lives Thick Thighs Save Lives Aenima Aenima R Reizo Ryuu so, what is your strategy for the next week, fellas?:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:
How much poly / tapes have you managed to save so far? Are you going to dump them all in one day to unlock Zhu (if you want her) or...?:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:
I can't say I'm familiar with how easy or not it is to unlock new characters in miHoYo games after they're added to the game, how your experience was like and how do you think it'll work in ZZZ?:unsure:
I was lucky to get Ellen with just 30 pulls so i managed to save 16k polys for next banner, so if im not lucky i can at least go for the 50-50 pitty. I will try go for Zhu cuz shes the 1st Ether DPS. If im unlucky and dont get Zhu, then i keep saving for Jane Doe cuz the pitty carry over to the next banner.

ZZZ seems much more stingy compared to Genshin and StarRail. I dont remember well, but by the time i was done with the story in both StarRail and Genshin i had enough currecy to go for the 100% pitty, in ZZZ i already finished the story and just some side content left and im still far from the 100% pitty. This is especially bad in ZZZ because without new characters this game loses interest much faster than a game like Genshin that has an open world with alot of stuff to do and explore.

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

For the next couple of days I'll be saving some more pulls for Ellen's banner while it's still up (I'm currently 15 pulls away to guarantee her and with a bit of luck maybe I'll get her sooner than that).

I've also finished both events earlier today. That Snake mini-game is really fun and I kinda wish HoYo would put some more rewards so I can continue playing that event. XD

Other than that, I'll probably start saving for Zhu since I'd like her in my team, so we'll see how that goes. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I have around 11k polychrome, which is more then enough to get zhu yuan, I only kept summoning on ellen's banner because I wanted C6 soukaku, which I ironically got through the standard banner.

I think it's the same as Genshin really, as long as you are contend on not getting the gear (weapon/w-engine), you can probably save enough for a character you're interested in. It's not like Honkai where if you play consistently you generally get enough resources to get both the character and gear, since it doesn't have a 50/50 pity, just straight up guarantee every time.

I have around 11k polychrome, which is more then enough to get zhu yuan, I only kept summoning on ellen's banner because I wanted C6 soukaku, which I ironically got through the standard banner.

I think it's the same as Genshin really, as long as you are contend on not getting the gear (weapon/w-engine), you can probably save enough for a character you're interested in. It's not like Honkai where if you play consistently you generally get enough resources to get both the character and gear, since it doesn't have a 50/50 pity, just straight up guarantee every time.

HSR has 50/50. I'm fed up with losing my preferred characters half the time. For a F2P it's impossible to get all the characters, unless the account has been blessed by the Hoyogods.

Genshin has more primogems because of exploration. ZZZ should have more city events to get currency.

Top Bottom