• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Can somebody photoshop Glenns face in there lol

Edit: I got you redmetal86!

LifEndz

I just remembered him saying "ah, crap." and then the gun was pointed at him

Yeah, he was all set to hop on his hog and ride out all cool like when jerk and jerkette did what jerks would do, which is cock the gun and point it at him. He heard that and knew it was a stick up. Should've got the gun back from ol' boy or split up from them, but whatever. His plot armor is so strong he could fall off a building and magically land in a garbage bin full of pillows.

Yeah, he was all set to hop on his hog and ride out all cool like when jerk and jerkette did what jerks would do, which is cock the gun and point it at him. He heard that and knew it was a stick up. Should've got the gun back from ol' boy or split up from them, but whatever. His plot armor is so strong he could fall off a building and magically land in a garbage bin full of pillows.
those fucking idiots.

LifEndz

It sounded just like Glenn to me, and I turned my volume up really loud when Daryl said come again.

Yeah, it's Glenn. I can't wait to see how he survives being surround 20 deep by walkers with a body on top of him that they're feeding on. This is going to be the "jump the shark" moment for this show. Although I would argue that moment was when they lowered Glenn into a well with a walker in it for god knows what the writer thought was a good reason.

How would you guys seriously react if Daryl really did discover a dying alien in this episode and then the show expands it's lore/story and you find out eventually that aliens brought the virus to earth and the rest of the show is humanity overcoming for a bunch of seasons, and then a lot of seasons of them taking the war to the aliens but then they go to the alien planet and the reason for why they did it has them second guessing their actions.

deejay8595

my posts are "MEH"
How would you guys seriously react if Daryl really did discover a dying alien in this episode and then the show expands it's lore/story and you find out eventually that aliens brought the virus to earth and the rest of the show is humanity overcoming for a bunch of seasons, and then a lot of seasons of them taking the war to the aliens but then they go to the alien planet and the reason for why they did it has them second guessing their actions.

Ughhh....Alrighty then lol

Exactly. And they're not going to kill off Glenn that unceremoniously. He didn't even get his spot on the Talking Dead. They botched it. It's def Glenn.
They should've gone the whole 9 yards for the and have the in memorial etc. the longer he is not on the show, the more it's obvious he'll be back

So next episode...
we think Glenn is alive in that dumpster. Daryl, Glenn and Sasha will go make good use of that RPG to get him out of there?
Fuuuuuck

So you guys think someone took Glenn's thing and then they will track him and it will be some random dude who says "I took it from some asian kids chewed up corpse"

and that's how the show reveals glenn's ambiguous fate.

JTripper

I would really love if the mid-season finale was a Glenn focused episode, where it starts and he's clearly alive under the dumpster but then dies at the end of the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom