• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

styl3s

Comic spoiler
glenn will be Luciled this I believe now
Except just about everything like this that happened in the comics doesn't happen in the show.

It's way, way too obvious for this to happen it's going to be
Daryl who dances with Lucille

Cop out. I'm done.
What exactly was the cop out? He never died or was going to die it was TWD misdirection 101 which they have always done.

If you pay attention you can always tell whats misdirection.

LifEndz

I have to go back and re-watch that scene. Just to appreciate how lazy and how much of a cop out this is. Hopelessly surrounded by walkers and only a trash bin to hide under, yet homie made it. That plot armor.

Slayven

They waited a whole month just to fuck with people. Fuck Chris Hardwick, Fuck Kirkman, Fuck Greg Kinnear, and Fuck Greg Nicotroy

KHarvey16

Pretty disappointed they did that. The dishonesty was entirely unnecessary. Instead of just having it be ambiguous, which still leads to this payoff, they chose to intentionally mislead with a camera angle.

I have to go back and re-watch that scene. Just to appreciate how lazy and how much of a cop out this is. Hopelessly surrounded by walkers and only a trash bin to hide under, yet homie made it. That plot armor.
I'm not surprised as I stated a while back tyrese was completely surrounded and survived with a hammer

styl3s

Who is that and is it good? Go ahead and spoil it
Lucille is Negan's barbwired bat and there is a scene in the comics where he bashes in someones head and kills them. You can see who it was by looking at the spoiler i quoted. I think it's going to be Daryl or someone nobody expects because nobody expected that character to die in the comics and the show doesn't really mirror the comics at all when it comes to how characters die and the only way you get that holy fucking shit moment is to do it to Daryl because the other is way too fucking obvious

taybul

It was all too convenient the Enid was holed up right by where Glenn was. Didn't they run through a town before getting cornered?

BFIB

Glenn could be bitten in the face, mother dicked by Abraham, and hit by a bazooka and I still would think he'd survive it. He's WDs cockroach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom