• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

Oh man.......it's happening isn't it....

Comic spoiler
lucille at the end of next episode?
Zero chance.

Filming/comic/future spoiler:
Jeffrey Dean Morgan was just cast and unofficial set pics show him filming his first few scenes in the last few weeks - I would expect him at the real season finale.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Only watching Into the Badlands for the message, but Yeezus Game of Thrones needs whoever directed this to do their fight scenes.

Leeness

So what is the status of where people are at the end of this episode?

-Most people out on the grounds
-Judith with Jessie and Sam
-Ron has a gun and is coming after Coral
-Denise, Morgan and Carol together with the wolf

Anything I've missed?

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

Anything I've missed?

Darryl with Sasha and Honest Abe, Gleen and Edith outside the gate.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I hate how utterly predictable the shit was with that idiot fucking kid. "hey rick teach me how to guns because I hate you and your son because I'm just a worthless piece of shit just like by scumbag father"

What a frustratingly terrible character

Anything I've missed?
Lori in a walkers stomach in the prison

RPGCrazied

I hate how utterly predictable the shit was with that idiot fucking kid. "hey rick teach me how to guns because I hate you and your son because I'm just a worthless piece of shit just like by scumbag father"

Hopefully he is walker food next week.

styl3s

Zero chance.

Filming/comic/future spoiler:
Jeffrey Dean Morgan was just cast and unofficial set pics show him filming his first few scenes in the last few weeks - I would expect him at the real season finale.
You could easily have
a Negan stand in walk into frame from the waist down and have lucille lower into the frame to his left or right.

Misdirection my dear watson.

He's gonna kill the girl then himself.

Ah shit, I wanna see Steven yeun's special message, but I gotta go. Can someone quote me and post it here if it ends up online?

just happened he just said "fuck you racist cunts for wanting the only asian on the show to die" but seriously he just said (paraphrasing):

"I've been following everything you've been saying and it's meant so much to see all your support for glenn, walking dead has the best fans, I want to talk more to you guys on talking dead."

He sounded pretty emotional.

Bahahahaha!!

I swear. This show is the only one I've seen where an actor will come out to thank the fans for the support/concern his fictional character received.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Glen said:
cKN1txBh.jpg
?

Bahahahaha!!

I swear. This show is the only one I've seen where an actor will come out to thank the fans for the support/concern his fictional character received.
also the showrunner makes official statements to sooth concerns of fans

But that's what's so great about walking dead fandom. The relationship between the show's actors and creators and the fans is pretty unique in terms of all the interaction.

also the showrunner makes official statements to sooth concerns of fans

But that's what's so great about walking dead fandom. The relationship between the show's actors and creators and the fans is pretty unique in terms of all the interaction.
Definitely. If I was someone involved with the production of this show in any form, it'd make me happy as hell to see that fans care so much. Pretty much "job well done" if you ask me.

negan possibilities
Glenn because he deserves it
Morgan the righteous must fall
Daryl huge wow factor
Other than three I don't really see anyone else

dustyherb

negan possibilities
Glenn because he deserves it
Morgan the righteous must fall
Daryl huge wow factor
Other than three I don't really see anyone else
Comic spoilers
yep only these three have a chance. I'm leaning towards Morgan cause it will make Rick not kill Negan at the end of the war. Or Glen cause now the audience thinks he's completely safe. I would love Daryl to die from Lucille but just don't believe AMC wants their original character dead so soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom