• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

Wow. First episode. I thought they were hyping up his character before the season starter. Just gone like that.

styl3s

Lol Rick should have just shot him....would have saved the trouble.

Did anyone notice earlier him trying to fight the walker with his fists and gloves when they were building that corner spot lol. I was laughing at how fucking retarded he looked
Gotta save some survivors to die to the zombies on the premiere.

styl3s

I'm glad the tension with Morgan/Rick that the previews were foreshadowing appear to be just a misdirection
It's a point where when i see X in a preview/trailer i immediately think Y because they been doing that misdirection bullshit forever.

Morgan seems more conflicted with himself and the way things are than beefing at rick. Even he must know Rick did nothing wrong there. I guess he's disgusted that Rick knifed him so easily but hey.

AMC Fearfest: 14 days of the same movies we've shown for that last 5 years.
and I will still watch

JokerAceX

Rick didn't have to kill him, it was a little nibble on the cheek the dude could've lived through that :(, I don't like where Rick's character is going this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom