• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Rick did was cut out the middle man of an inevitable turn when it's really crucial that he does so.
So, what is Morgan's problem?

Effect

Or maybe it's not complete misdirection. Yet this seems like just a general difference of opinion. I can't fault Rick here. Dude was dead anyway and his screaming (can't blame him) were going to ruin the plan. Putting him out of his misery was the best option even if it was brutal. I think Morgan and Michonne get that. However they're no doubt worried about how easy it was for Rick to do on top of his issues with Carter in general.

Gorillaz

Or maybe it's not complete misdirection. Yet this seems like just a general difference of opinion. I can't fault Rick here. Dude was dead anyway and his screaming (can't blame him) were going to ruin the plan. Putting him out of his misery was the best option even if it was brutal. I think Morgan and Michonne get that. However they're no doubt worried about how easy it was for Rick to do on top of his issues with Carter in general.

that's probably what got morgan looking at dude like "you still an officer huh"

I'm not liking what they are doing with Morgan. Giving Rick the wife look because he did what obviously had to be done is just dumb. Even Rick back in the day would have done the same thing. It would of just taken a minute longer

IronRinn

Did everyone miss the previous conversation where Rick callously writes the guy off saying he didn't have to kill him because he was too stupid and would die anyway? Seems like a good reason why Morgan wouldn't be super cool with watching Rick stab him in the back of the head as he lay screaming with his face torn open.

Grisby

He's possessed by Dale.
If that were true, wouldn't he have that dale stare.
Rq56U.png

styl3s

People that watch this on Netflix years later will never know the legend of the misdirection. Shame
Walking Dead to me is like Lost, it's great on it's own but it's one of those shows that is so much better when you watch it live week-week.

Viewing parties, before/after conversations, live conversations, speculation between episodes and mid-season breaks. You can't get this kind of stuff a year after a season airs and it's why i keep cable. Stuff like this, Saul, Game of Thrones etc. it's an experience within an experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom