• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStiles

Ugh a cliffhanger.

Maybe if they didn't play 25 minutes of commercials they could have gotten a little more episode in.

Overall not bad, but I was hoping for more.

LifEndz

This season was an absolute train wreck. Worst 1/2 of a season thus far by a mile. Mom? Dude, we're surrounded by zombies. Anyone that isn't an infant would be scared to fart. Give me a break.

family-guy-mom.gif
Haha!

ruxtpin

Banned
I know I have to let some shit slide to get through a fictional show, but the level of stupidity on display here is - literally - unbelievable.

Fuck Into The Badlands. Don't even know what it is, but I've not watched it simply out of how manipulative the scheduling is trying to keep Walking Dead viewers tuned to the channel.

Leeness

SUPER annoyed the post-credits scene is during Badlands.

It's actually relevant to the next half of the season and not just a 30 second commercial for the next episode.

Did really like this episode though and the premiere in February is going to be insane.

Horrible episode, Morgan is infuriating, can't understand how anybody would like him or understand where he's coming from at all. Every kid is an annoying fucking asswipe that puts everyone in danger and acts dumb as a box of rocks. Rick is always right. Really just an infuriating episode.

Hopefully this woke Morgan up.

Zok310

Banned
I hate dumb kids who cant grasp situations.
Was in the theater one time with an ex and her 13 year old son.
Just as the movie was picking up this kid started crying out "mom, mom, mom, I want to go home". He eventually got louder and louder until the folks behind us started telling us to leave.
Today when I hear people say kids are cute and I need to make a few I tell them to eat a bag of dog shit.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Rick really just needs to treat his new lady like a female lion and kill her children so that she goes into estrus. God they both suck.

moai

The post credit scene played right away on my country:
negan's men stop daryl and company's truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom