• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

OVT3vne.gif

Going by the previews I wouldn't be surprised if next week's episode is all purely about Morgan catching up with the main crew, and we don't get any answers until two weeks from now.

Hell, I bet they do just that as a buffer for people to cool down for when they pull the reveal that Glenn survived.

pay me

okay wait a week then pay me, but still

ViciousDS

Banned
Super boring episode. It's hard to feel interested in Morgan's past knowing he becomes a collosal dumbass down the road.

I feel ya

After 3 crazy episodes I'm ok with this one
I don't need zombies every 5 minutes

Yes, but you don't come off the high and insanity that was the first three episodes to probably the most boring episode of all of the walking dead.....it's a momentum killer after how amazing first three episodes were.

I feel ya

Yes, but you don't come off the high and insanity that was the first three episodes to probably the most boring episode of all of the walking dead.....it's a momentum killer after how amazing first three episodes were.

I wouldn't go that far. There were some real snoozefests while they were on the farm.

I feel ya

Do you remember the Episodes when Andrea was the Center of the episode? Now those were fucking boring

Would fish be safe to fish and eat during a zombie apocalypse? I'm assuming no? Contaminated waters and whatnot right?

What would the alternative be for eating meat during a zombie apocalypse then? Canned meats?

Was thinking about how Eastman gets his meat but it turns out he doesn't eat meat.

BokehKing

Banned
I feel ya

I survived the first half of season 2 after an amazing season 1

If I can survive that boring farm shit I can survive this episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom