• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTripper

This episode is fantastic. Easily the best episode of the season yet, and probably will become one of my favorite episodes of all. I love these quieter, single-narrative focused episodes in shows, like Breaking Bad's "Fly" episode or Sopranos' "Pine Barrens".

Honestly last ep easily could have been the season or midseason finale. I take a week over months anytime
or this episode could've been the premier. last episode definitely wouldn't have worked as the season finale though, that's enough story told with just three episodes.

that's got nothing to do with it. as far as television goes, there's been examples of tv shows that have season after season and viewership doesn't really drop.

This series did go season after season without dropping, five of them. Also, did those television shows have absurd growth between each season [as in several millions] - from what I've seen other shows ratings seem to go up steadily, not have these gigantic spikes.

I'm cool with slow pace but this was torture. I really don't like whole episodes dedicated to one character.

I still don't like Morgan's all life is precious attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom