• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

I'm going to gang rape and murder every one you love.

r4MCnyu.gif

Welp. See you later.

Kalentan

It's rare to find myself so bored with a tv show episode. Jesus...

That felt like a huge drop in quality from episodes 1 - 3.

I know it's easy to hate Morgan for keeping the guy imprisoned but Morgan said basically the identical thing to Eastman when he was locked up and he was saved.

Effect

I'm really enjoying this episode. I love character pieces like this. It's why the episode Clear is one of my favorites in the series. In the top 5 for me. This is likely to join it as well. A episode like this is dependent on the strength of the actors in it. Clear wouldn't haven't been as good without the actors in it and the ones tonight did a great job.

Edit: I did like that Morgan did lock this guy in. He wants to keep what Eastman did for him alive but he's not stupid.

Sanjuro

I thought it was a good episode. However, if the goal was to make me feel sympathetic to Donatello that failed tremendously at the end.

Grisby

Thought it was alright. I don't mind slower paced stuff, especially after the last few episodes. Don't feel it needed to be an extra half-hour longer, but eh.

Some good shots in there.

-griffy-

Banned
Yo. They're gonna go next week without checking in on Rick/Glen too based on that promo.

Good episode. Really should have been last week's episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom