• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Dennis arrow to the eye = instant death
Carl bullet to the eye = alive and fine

Lol

Denise had an arrow through the brain. Carl didn't. His eye socket got obliterated, but the bullet didn't enter his cranium. It's an angle thing.

JTripper

When Rosita pronounces "Rosita"

2dd.jpg

Great teacher, I actually had a teacher like this freshman year of college lol.

He loved zombies and we watched and broker down inglorious bastards.

That walker like fused with the metal was fucking amazing, surprised they "wasted" it on a small fight. Not that it wasn't a good scene though.

HeySeuss

That walker like fused with the metal was fucking amazing, surprised they "wasted" it on a small fight. Not that it wasn't a good scene though.

It's not like it had special powers or anything. If the walkers had different abilities sure I could see it, but they're all the same. They're not really a threat, which is why it was cool for Eugene to encounter something different for his first time.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Dennis arrow to the eye = instant death
Carl bullet to the eye = alive and fine

Lol

Carl's bullet grazed. Look at
the comic
. It only looks like it didn't due to the shadow/blood.

Even if Denies' grazed, it would've came from the back of her head and went through her brain anyway.

LOL Josh McDermitt

Josh hella wants to bone the teacher.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Morgan is the worst character confirmed. Carol bought into his bullshit and left and now
people are going to get killed chasing after her
. (preview spoiler)

Fuck......this season definitely has been fantastic no denying.

This season will probably go down as the best walking dead season. Just when shit slows down it fucking ramps.....in the exact same episode.

Unbelievable what this season has become

Yeah, this is easily the best season. Its light years ahead of the others.

You do realize Carl didn't get shot in the eye

He did. But in the comics it seemed to come in at a bit of an angle and in the process of missing his brain it took a chunk of his skull with it.

Morgan is the worst character confirmed. Carol bought into his bullshit and left and now people are going to get killed trying to rescue her.

Oh I'm sorry. I thought this was badass Carol who Rick left by herself.

Now she needs rescuing?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Maybe should have seen it coming but that death shocked haha, wasn't expecting that

Same. Just out of nowhere in mid-sentence.

BrainFreeze said:
Yeah, me too.

Way to go, Dish.

You mean that tri-cut while the episode was still playing? Happened to me on Dish, too. But it wasn't anything major. Just them moving the guns out while Carol's letter played out and Morgan mugged the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom