• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ya'll are giving Morgan too much credit. He merely revealed something that was already in Carol. The interaction with Polly is what fully exposed Carol to herself.

Same. Just out of nowhere in mid-sentence.

Yeah that was the most surprising part, and it added to the mood that she haphazardly got those next couple of words out too, damn.
She did a really good job on how she said those extra couple of words after the arrow.

Ponn

Banned
Fuck this show, a bunch of pussies not to kill any of the main cast. AGAIN. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Well, I mean, what exactly IS the main cast? Go back to season 1 and see what's left. On top of that most 'oh shit' deaths are going to be saved for season finales or season openers.

Robert Kirkman, Norman Reedus, and Gimple on the talking dead finale? WELP.

I think Daryl is going to strike out in the season finale.

NYR

Well, I mean, what exactly IS the main cast? Go back to season 1 and see what's left. On top of that most 'oh shit' deaths are going to be saved for season finales or season openers.
Any character with a name you remember? Seriously. None of the people who entered Alexandria ever die, full-out plot armor if you know Rick for more than a month, if you're Familar with the comics, you know that arrow was for
Abraham

JTripper

Robert Kirkman, Norman Reedus, and Gimple on the talking dead finale? WELP.

copy that

So Daryl isn't dying. They'll probably have a secret guest who'll be the dead character of the episode but they won't announce they're having secret guest until Talking Dead airs to quell any suspicion

Ponn

Banned
Any character with a name you remember? Seriously. None of the people who entered Alexandria ever die, full-out plot armor if you know Rick for more than a month, if you're Familar with the comics, you know that arrow was for
Abraham

I remembered Dennis.

Skab

Abraham

And if you know the comics then you know
there are plenty of deaths to come in this arc, many of which happen to characters that don't exist on the show. Of course they're going to shuffle characters around.

Carl absent again for yet another episode. Make that seven this season.

Apparently Daryl's repetitive two note man-pain arc that we've seen a hundred times now is more important than catching up with someone with very new flaws and potential progressions.

JTripper

No way they'd pass up a final opportunity to have those 2 on Talking Dead together talking about their experiences. Perfect tear-jerking opportunity.

NolbertoS

Just finished walking the Talking Dead, damn Christian Serratos is fine. She looks like a young J-Lo. Also the teacher greg from casa grande highschool. I could've sworn somebody posted that they know the guy through a mutual friend. That's one lucky English teacher to have all the Walking Dead prizes and memorabilia.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Denise being gone makes me sad :(...honestly this just reminds me that Aaron and Eric are nowhere to be seen...well more so Eric than Aaron.

Kard8p3

the waiting will kill me

Kreygasm.png
Kreygasm.png

And if you know the comics then you know
there are plenty of deaths to come in this arc, many of which happen to characters that don't exist on the show. Of course they're going to shuffle characters around.

Hmmm... [Comics Spoilers/ Show speculation]
Don't most of the real big deaths with Negan and All Out War kind of come early on in that arc though? Like after Issue 100, I'm struggling to think of many major people in Rick's group that get killed. I think the bigger thing with the show is that there are so many characters alive in the show that are dead in the comics (Abraham, Carol) or just don't exist in the comics (Daryl, Sasha, Tara) or are otherwise totally different from their comics versions (Carol).

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
So question...if I were to read the comics and the show side by side, where do you think I should I should stop at for this episode? They have just gotten to Alexandria in the comic.

So question...if I were to read the comics and the show side by side, where do you think I should I should stop at for this episode? They have just gotten to Alexandria in the comic.

The events of this episode more or less correspond to issue 98 in the comics. It depends on whether you want to see the comic book version or tv show version first on where you should stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom