• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight looks like filler prep for the showdown.

Yeah, I don't read the comics but they're not even doing early recon and they're already talking about killing them all like it'll be easy.

Carol dies, Morgan finally sees the brutality of the world and drops his stance on killing.

Yeah, something super bad is gonna have to go down before we get old Morgan back. I'm looking forward to the eventual beatdowns though once he's pushed back into the fight.

Yeah, I don't read the comics but they're not even doing early recon and they're already talking about killing them all like it'll be easy.

Yeah, something super bad is gonna have to go down before we get old Morgan back. I'm looking forward to the eventual beatdowns though once he's pushed back into the fight.
And I'm having a bad feeling about all of this Carol development. Especially with her keeping score lol.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
why are dinglleberries brown? lmao

Lothar

Banned
I bet this explanation is gonna be really stupid when it comes out. Or was that it? Lol

Or is Abraham just going fight. I never know what's happening in Abraham scenes.

Grisby

"Why er dingus berries brrrrown? Why are they the only things that make mah happy?"

Eugene is like, the weird awkward family kid watching his folks fight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Feels like anyone could die that's in love right now

*besides Rick/Michonne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom