• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Not Tomorrow Yet

Rick and the group realize the only way to maintain the peace of Alexandria is to fight a new enemy. This time, though, the group might be outmatched.

The episode was written by ??? and was directed by Greg Nicotero (who last directed 6.9 'No Way Out', the one where Carl got shot in the eye).

The guest stars on tonight's Talking Dead are:

Alanna Masterson (Tara)
Ross Marquand (Aaron)
J.B. Smoove (actor, comedian)

LifEndz

Damn...I wonder how Tara gets killed. Negan isn't showing up until the finale (I'm guessing) so it must be her doing something to save Denise.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Eh no build up for her death would be weird. She's probably not on the candidates to get killed any time soon.

Regarding Talking Dead/Tara

Traditionally, the tell for character deaths is when a special guest is announced on Talking Dead. That's not always the case [as seen last week] but if a character like Tara was going to die, she wouldn't be announced for The Talking Dead's normal line-up.

I really hope this episode is a banger

If it is, it'll be the first 4 episode run of good to great episodes the series has had in a long time imo

Effect

Think I'm just going to have this on in the background. Not really in the mood of watching this tonight. There are just some Sundays where I just don't care about WD no matter how interesting or exciting it might end up being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom