• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFIB

I can't wait for Talking Dead and how they try to rationalize why Carl doesn't take the killshot on Negan.

Gale Anne Hurd is gonna try to make it so deep.

Lothar

Banned
How are we doing in the Walking Dead vs Westworld Sunday Night tv wars? Did I make the right choice to watch WD tonight?

LotusHD

Banned
How are we doing in the Walking Dead vs Westworld Sunday Night tv wars? Did I make the right choice to watch WD tonight?

Absolutely not. The only reason I'm even watching this as it airs is because my friend and I watch it. This season in general has just been dreadful. And yea, Walking Dead hasn't been particularly great in who knows how long, but this season just finally got me to the point where I feel like dropping it.

Nah Eugene don't let her disrespect you like that. Tell her that bullet comes at a price now.
She paid that price. Remember the day he confessed and read off the mentally-memorized list of people who died for the fake journey to Washington? Topped off with Bob?

Eugene deserved the berating he got.

Korigama

They keep trying to make me care about Dwight, and failing.

Oh crap, and I just noticed that this is, for some reason, yet another 90-minute episode.

I'm just confused while Dwight and his wife went back. Negan said they escaped far away and Dwight still came back, so why didn't they just leave for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom