• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couleurs

I might have missed the set up in a previous episode but who was that walker in the tree?

Or is it just some random thing Spencer stumbled upon

As you watch Carl grovel and make a fool of himself and endanger his father and Daryl.... Remember he had a clean shot at Negan earlier and didn't take it.

Because this show keeps putting characters in perfect position to blow Negan's brains all over the place and then not pulling the trigger.

Terrible story telling.

Nielm

LOL Negan goes with a middle-finger ofcourse.

9bbadd2f2679bb3111fd05d6ed1e4183.png

chrono01

They keep trying to make me care about Dwight, and failing.

Oh crap, and I just noticed that this is, for some reason, yet another 90-minute episode.
I just noticed this too. I guess they need to fit in as many commercials as they can. The episode feels so drawn out. :/

Ponn

Banned
This whole thing tonight is giving me really creepy vibes in the I need an adult way. I'm actually surprised they green lit this episode but its needed for Courl development. He's the leader they deserve.

none of us know what an apocalyptic world is like other than fictional tales about it

Didn't we just have a story last week where Negan killed every male over 10 years old because the group crossed him? If so, based on that evidence, Rick and Carl should probably be dead.

BFIB

Didn't we just have a story last week where Negan killed every male over 10 years old because the group crossed him? If so, based on that evidence, Rick and Carl should probably be dead.
Thanks, I was going to reply with the same. In no scenario would Negan keep them alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom