• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javaman

Negan just has mannerisms that defines his personality.

Look at the crazy stare-down he is giving Sherry. So intense. Just like when he was staring down at Daryl. THESE ARE THE MOMENTS I LIKE.

oYXYLX.gif

AnKn4l.gif

stare-down-o.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The mid-season finale is tonight!

Hearts Still Beating

With members out scavenging for supplies, Negan's unwelcome visit to Alexandria continues. With tensions high, things quickly spin out of control.

Note: Tonight's episode will run 20 minutes past the hour.

Tonight's episode was co-written by Matthew Negrete, who last wrote 7.2 "The Well" (the one with Carol and Morgan at The Kingdom), and Channing Powell, who last wrote 7.5 "Go Getters" (the one with Maggie and Sasha at The Hilltop). Tonight's episode was directed by Michael E. Satrazemis, who last directed 7.6 "Swear" (the one with Tara at the Oceanside community).

The guest stars on tonight's Talking Dead are:

Norman Reedus (Daryl)
Robert Kirkman (creator)
...and a surprise cast member!

Jrmint

Question:
Is there somewhere to buy individual episodes of WD on Amazon or iTunes or something?
I decided to cancel my cable this weekend and would like to still see the episode tonight or tomorrow.

Mediking

Lol he's terrible. Male version of Andrea.

At least Andrea could ACT. The guy who plays Spencer is trash at acting.

Question:
Is there somewhere to buy individual episodes of WD on Amazon or iTunes or something?
I decided to cancel my cable this weekend and would like to still see the episode tonight or tomorrow.

Youtube says hi. Somebody will upload it there...

Lol he's terrible. Male version of Andrea.

Andrea did some stuff though. Spencer just bitches.

Kind of like me. After tonight I suspect I'll be dropping this show so you wont have to hear me whine anymore about what I want this show to be. I'll go read the comic finally or something.

cyber_ninja

Question:

I get it from Playstation Store, it's $2.99 per episode.

Negan's way keeps them fed, safe, and in a position of power over the other groups. They gotta eat a shit sandwich from him every once in awhile but they can feed it to Hilltop and Alexandria all the same.
Yup.

Not to get too political, but if this seems unrealistic all one needs to do is look outside of their window. We just had a bunch of people in this country vote for a greedy, violent, unscrupulous, sexual predator on the promise that he'll make their lives slightly better by making the "others" lives significantly worse.

LifEndz

Question:

If you're unable to wait until tomorrow, you can probably find a live stream of AMC, just make sure you have ad block on. I used to order the season pass from Amazon. You get all the episodes the following day and you save a bit compared to buying them individually.

Angry Fork

I'm expecting Spencer and maybe Rosita to be killed off. It would be especially useful for Rick's motivation if his baby was killed as well but I don't think they'd go that far and it doesn't seem that's something Negan would do anyway. I could see him taking the baby for himself though.

Midseason finale on tonight. Should be an awesome one. Even the haters can agree this show does great premiers/finales.

Spencer is a cunt and I hope he dies. Rosita is pissing me off lately getting all hotheaded but I don't want her to die.

Midseason finale on tonight. Should be an awesome one. Even the haters can agree this show does great premiers/finales.

Spencer is a cunt and I hope he dies. Rosita is pissing me off lately getting all hotheaded but I don't want her to die.

Rosita is going to get a whole mess of people butchered. Its the only outcome possible on this show. Or Eugene takes the bullet to avert disaster.

Can't lie this season half has been up and down for me. Too many character splits, takes multiple weeks just to revisit storylines. i think it might have been the second ep with Rick and crew, but seemed just to exist to reconfirm Neagan was a badass. But I got most of that from ep1 and previews. Started off hot for me though with the first two eps.

Hoping for a good one tonight.

Negan on the show is too one note to be taken seriously. In the last episode we START to see something different towards the end but the character is already too silly for me and probably cant' recover

Not only that, but TWD really wants me to believe that some skinny old man wearing a tight ass jacket is running shit in that world. Like, how did he get that powerful?

With that said, he still is the main guy making the show interesting this year to me.

Can't lie this season half has been up and down for me. Too many character splits, takes multiple weeks just to revisit storylines. i think it might have been the second ep with Rick and crew, but seemed just to exist to reconfirm Neagan was a badass. But I got most of that from ep1 and previews. Started off hot for me though with the first two eps.

Hoping for a good one tonight.
first half after the premier has been mostly set up. Expecting it all to come together somehow today to kick off the second half.

Azzanadra

Not only that, but TWD really wants me to believe that some skinny old man wearing a tight ass jacket is running shit in that world. Like, how did he get that powerful?

With that said, he still is the main guy making the show interesting this year to me.

Its not that hard to understand, he's an alpha male who's message is "the world is dangerous, only I can protect you" kind of like the rise of Donald Trump, its makes perfect sense to me IMO.

Its not that hard to understand, he's an alpha male who's message is "the world is dangerous, only I can protect you" kind of like the rise of Donald Trump, its makes perfect sense to me IMO.

That's the thing it's just talk. I don't know how he got that powerful. Let me see this dude fight someone one on one with no bats, guns, knives, etc. If he wins, he can talk all that shit he wants.

bidguy

Banned
That's the thing it's just talk. I don't know how he got that powerful. Let me see this dude fight someone one on one with no bats, guns, knives, etc. If he wins, he can talk all that shit he wants.

huh

did i miss the two bashed in heads or did he just talk glenn and abraham to death ?

Rick and Neagan seem to be about the same age and build. I'd say Rick has showcased that he could be capable of running a show like that. He chooses not to.

huh

did i miss the two bashed in heads or did he just talk glenn and abraham to death ?

I said HOW he got that powerful. As in when did this group form. Why does everyone bow to him and no one else?

The one on one fight thing was just a joke because of how small he is.

bidguy

Banned
The one on one fight thing was just a joke because of how small he is.

rick is small and he fucked up tyreese of all people

if you fight with the intention to kill you win, thats all that matters. thats why governor won by biting merles fingers off, thats why rick won by getting a bite out off joes neck

rick is small and he fucked up tyreese of all people

if you fight with the intention to kill you win, thats all that matters. thats why governor won by biting merles fingers off, thats why rick won by getting a bite out off joes neck

That's true. I'm just trying to picture how he went from who ever he was when this all started to putting an iron to people's faces and no one in the group can say anything. It's too much power for one guy for him to not have earned through fighting everyone.

The mid-season finale is tonight!

Note: Tonight's episode will run 20 minutes past the hour.

Tonight's episode was co-written by Matthew Negrete, who last wrote 7.2 "The Well" (the one with Carol and Morgan at The Kingdom), and Channing Powell, who last wrote 7.5 "Go Getters" (the one with Maggie and Sasha at The Hilltop). Tonight's episode was directed by Michael E. Satrazemis, who last directed 7.6 "Swear" (the one with Tara at the Oceanside community).

The guest stars on tonight's Talking Dead are:

Norman Reedus (Daryl)
Robert Kirkman (creator)
...and a surprise cast member!
the title makes me think it will be a hopeful episode :(

I know not to believe in that on this show lol

tonight is mid season finale right? so i should watch this one?
if you like the show yes, if you don't like it then no. Easy choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom