• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 1 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's insane the contrast between Negan and Ezekiel with regards to how they treat their people. I like we get to see it back to back weeks to hammer it home.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I gotta say I'm wondering how one man can rule like that with brute force. I don't see how someone hasn't gotten pissed and killed him at some point.

Amikami

Banned
This is good episode so far. People keep saying the commercials are getting worse, but whenever I watch on Netflix, episodes end up being the typical 40-42 minutes. Of course I can't say anything for this season.

woolley

This is good episode so far. People keep saying the commercials are getting worse, but whenever I watch on Netflix, episodes end up being the typical 40-42 minutes. Of course I can't say anything for this season.
But a lot of times when the show airs episodes are like an hour 15mins long so they can put more commercials in the show.

JTripper

Funny how Negan's camp uses the "everything is happy life is good" thing as a torture device meanwhile that's the main philosophy with Ezekiel's in an unironic way.

Facism

Yeh I wait 20 mins after the show starts so I can fast forward through the adverts on the tivo box recording

Amikami

Banned
But a lot of times when the show airs episodes are like an hour 15mins long so they can put more commercials in the show.

A lot? Not so sure about a lot. Sometimes episodes are extended. There's more commercial but also more show.But hey I can't say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom